Forums » General » Nomads Need a player

Messages for Nomads Need a player

Comment Posted by nomads May 03, 2006 06:55 PM

Nomads(3rd Division) are looking for a player or 2 to round out our all star roster.
Glen

Comment Posted by Byatch May 04, 2006 01:43 PM

LOL

Comment Posted by nomads May 04, 2006 06:50 PM

This from the only guy(not sure)ever outright cut from the Nomads 10 year history. Shoudn't you be at the human rights commission to determine if you can play with the boys.
Glen

Comment Posted by 7-eleven May 04, 2006 07:03 PM

I think I might have that distinction as well Glen...although technically we weren't the Nomads that year, we were the Predators. Still have that old J5V from the trophy case?

Guy

Comment Posted by nomads May 05, 2006 06:09 AM

Guy: The (not sure) does not mean that I wasn't sure about the only cut. If memory serves me correct I think you were just missing a lot of games and then showed up at the playoffs. Correct me if I'm wrong. We are using a composite ball now. I put that oldtimer to sleep.Lee Benoit has the record for using the oldest ball (20 years or so)
Glen

Comment Posted by Byatch May 05, 2006 09:12 AM

I'm sure I'm not the only guy or GUY that think's you act like your namesake.

We're much betternow that we split. It's more fun picking you off than catching your 5 yard hooks anyways.

See you on the fiels Dick.

Thurston

Comment Posted by nomads May 05, 2006 09:31 AM

I see you finally got enough guts to put your name girly boy.
Glen

Comment Posted by e_gerula May 05, 2006 10:19 AM

hey are u guys looking for O or D email me let me know its eddie_gerula@hotmail.com i have 13 yrs experience in wtfl and utfl

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com