Forums » Free Agents » Above average player looking...

Messages for Above average player looking...

Comment Posted by justin460 Jan 28, 2009 02:12 AM

Not to sound conceited but I have to sell myself right?

I have above average hands and speed. I'm a deep threat as a receiver and will also go up and fight for the ball. I'm also a good QB but prefer to play WR. I have a deep place-kicking leg. I'm very good at reading plays when in coverage - I've played football since I was 8 and understand the game well. I'm 5'9, run good routes, and am the last player who'll have attitude problems / be a jerk.

I'm hoping to land on a decent / strong team this year, as I've been frustrated the passed couple years with teamates who don't care and weren't reliable to show up for games. Please take 20 seconds and tell me a bit about your team, thanx! :)

Regards,

Justin W.

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Jan 28, 2009 04:51 AM

Check your email.

Comment Posted by mightymaroon Feb 12, 2009 08:04 PM

Hey.

If you wanna play for us (The Maroons), we have a pretty good record both in this league and the MFL (mazurfootbll.com) (minus one year when we experimented).
We're looking for a few talented players who can step it up in the playoffs and the big one.

Call: [804-7222]

Thanks,

Jessie Clarke

Comment Posted by Pitbull Mar 06, 2009 05:19 AM

E-mail me Justin @ d_knol@hotmail.com

We are building a competitive team and are looking for a go to deep threat to fill out our offence. If that guy is you then send me a message.

D Knol

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com