Forums » General » Shedule teaser - unofficial rumour mill

Messages for Shedule teaser - unofficial rumour mill

Comment Posted by spider May 07, 2006 07:30 AM

The unoffical rumour mill Rumour has it that if your team name appears below, you might be playing the 1st week of the shedule. Does everyone have their Insurance money in? Have you registered on site? I don't have any more info to give,because this info was received but can't be finalized just yet...but where there is smoke there is fire.

May 15th is the official start date though!!
No long weekends!

Sunparties Assassins
Anvils Mighty Schmucks
Nerf Rodney Farva
Flea Flickers Gamblers
No D Nomads
Cobras Boston All-Stars
Bowflexors Blue Devils
KAOS Maniax
Jets 12 Pack
Avengers Outsiders
Chargers Demons
Woodies Torsion
Hurricanes Drillers
Rude Boys OC
El Paquitos River City Hitmen
Aztecs Blue Devils

stay tuned
Hey who wants stadium games?

Comment Posted by blitz May 09, 2006 06:10 AM

BLITZ IS IN FOR STADIUM GAMES. WHAT IS THE COST PER TEAM.

Comment Posted by spider May 09, 2006 11:20 AM

New dates for Stadium games.

Here we go

Got the new dates July 8 and July 22

Cost*(based on a WTFL daily rental) to you would be as follows: (all fees -security guard and taxes included)

9:00, $ 160.00/team

10:45, $ 175.00/team

12:30, $ 175.00/team

2:15, $ 175.00/team

4:00, $ 160.00/team

5:45 $ 160.00/team

7:30 $ 160.00/team

* cost on an individual hourly rate (if you book it on a weeknight for a couple hours)would be $175.00/hr, plus $15.00 security guard, plus taxes)

Plus you get the WTFL special at Hooters, hungry man platter and a comp pitcher.

OK let's get those games confirmed for those days. Get me your opponent, the game slot, and the two checques for the total fees as posted, and you will be playing where the pros play!

232 Eastmount drive,R2N3W8, payable to the WTFL.

Comment Posted by Crawdad May 10, 2006 05:00 AM

I don't mean to be a pest but today is May 10th. The season is to start on May 15th. Would it be possible to get an offical list for maybe the 1st week of the season? At least then we can have some time to notify our players of when and where our first 1 or 2 games are. Thx.

Brian Crawford
Chargers

Comment Posted by Marcus May 10, 2006 08:02 AM

Look for something up tonight....

Comment Posted by Marcus May 10, 2006 06:18 PM

Probably looking at tomorrow now. Waiting for the thumbs up from the scheduler and president, then I'll throw up the schedule on the site.

Comment Posted by DP May 11, 2006 07:10 AM

is the schedule gonna be posted on here or e-mailed to the team rep by today? or both?
thanks
Dennis

Comment Posted by theprez May 11, 2006 07:21 AM

Will get the schedule out today, we will post the first few games up here if we can't get it on the site in time. It will also be emailed out asap. If we can get the sched for the first week up on the forum then we will give some time to let your players know. Sorry for the timelines but there are critical elements getting the schedule out that take time. Doing the best we can, keep posted and you should have let your teammates know they could be playing next week.

the prez

Comment Posted by DP May 11, 2006 11:29 AM

Thanks prez..
that's exactly what i was getting at..just to let the boyz know what's going on next week. perfect.

Comment Posted by Jyuen May 11, 2006 06:25 PM

Well, "today" ends in about 35 minutes so I guess we're looking at "tomorrow" for a possible schedule

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com