Forums » General » NEW TEAM DIV EXHIBITION GAME

Messages for NEW TEAM DIV EXHIBITION GAME

Comment Posted by goose May 10, 2006 03:07 PM

Any teams out there in the New Team Division or Division 5 want to play an exhibition game on Friday or Saturday after 4pm?
Respond on here or send me an email and let me know
m_morton@hotmail.com

Comment Posted by DP May 11, 2006 07:09 AM

yeah i can ask my guys to see if they are down for playing a game. we are the North End Stealers, we are in new team 2, do you have a field in mind...tec is good and so is garden city..or Ass park?

Comment Posted by goose May 11, 2006 08:31 AM

We've just been practicing at Optimist which is usually empty. Any of those fields work fine though. Do you want to play on Friday or Saturday? Let me know what day works and I'll get in touch with my guys (Wheel City Garden Gnomes).

Comment Posted by DP May 11, 2006 11:31 AM

i'm actually hooking up with the guys tonight and i will confirm a place and time by tonight, i'll let you know!

Comment Posted by DP May 12, 2006 03:27 AM

My guys can't make it out tonight(friday) and tommorrow is callin for rain..so i don't know what's gonna happen i'll keep in touch depending how bad it's raining at four tommorrow!

Comment Posted by griz May 12, 2006 05:00 AM

Mort see if the bears can play, there D ain't too bad but as long as you can get at least a 1 point punt convert or a safety you should probably win!! (Bears suck buddy)

Comment Posted by goose May 12, 2006 07:18 AM

It took me a while to catch on, but them's fightin words.
I'm sure Vernon Davis will make Alex Smith look like the second coming of Joe Montana.
The second coming of Joe Montana with dainty hands that can't grip a football, that is.
I predict 1-15, assuming that every possible bounce goes their way all year.

Speaking of dainty hands, you on any teams that want an exhibition game on Saturday evening? (About a Div 5 skill level)

Comment Posted by focker20 May 12, 2006 08:40 AM

Are there any new teams that would want to play an exhibition game this sunday evening? I realize its mothers day , but if anyone is up for a game around 8 just let me know

Comment Posted by griz May 12, 2006 12:22 PM

Mort the gout must have somehow got to your skull bud. V Davis is the second coming to the terminator so with that I forsee a 9-7 season, if not better, Red & Gold is back in buisness baby! Can't do Saturday but I'll see ya a couple of times on the feild this year, then we'll see how dainty these hands are when they're clobbered on yer noggin!!

Comment Posted by goose May 12, 2006 01:12 PM

Hey focker20, the Wheel City Garden Gnomes are in for an exhibition game on Sunday night.
Any chance of starting it at 7 or 7:30 though?
Just respond here, or send me an email (m_morton@hotmail.com) and let me know what field you want to play at.
Thanks.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com