Forums » General » Online Registation Process

Messages for Online Registation Process

Comment Posted by marc Apr 03, 2009 05:59 PM

All teams are required to sign up their team online via this website. To do so, do the following:

Users who have registered a team before:
1) Login to the webiste and then click on the "My Teams" link at the top of the site.
2) Click on "Register Another Team"
3) Fill out the information and click create.
4) You'll receive an email asking you to click a link to confirm the new team. Once you do that, you will be redirected to your team roster page where you can start adding your players.

User who have not registered a team before:
1) If you are a new team to the league, you'll need to create a user account first by clicking "Sign Up" in the top right hand corner of the site. Follow the instructions there.
2) Once you have a login account, click "Register Team" at the top of the website.
3) Fill in your team name and other information and then click create.
4) You'll receive an email asking you to click a link to confirm the new team. Once you do that, you will be redirected to your team roster page where you can start adding your players.

In both cases, if you don't have an updated email address in the system, you will need to update that first. Click on "My Profile" at the top of the website to update your information.

If you have any questions, post them here or you can also email website@wtfl.ca

Comment Posted by marc Apr 08, 2009 06:00 PM

30 teams signed up already and nobody has asked a single question for help! That's great to see.

If you have questions let me know.

Comment Posted by cwentz Apr 09, 2009 09:05 AM

Can team members be added after april 21st?? i thought i read somewhere they couldn't but can't find it again now.

Comment Posted by duhard Apr 09, 2009 09:56 AM

Yes, players can be added to your roster after the 21st. We only ask that you have a min of 10 players on your roster at time of registration. Roster additions MAY require board approval only so that we can ensure fair play in each division. Just a reminder though that all players must be on the roster prior to playing to be eligible and all players must play a minimum of 6 games to play playoffs.

Hope that answers your question!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com