Forums » Free Agents » Looking for a team

Messages for Looking for a team

Comment Posted by ging11 Apr 14, 2009 04:01 PM

I'm looking for a team to play with this year in the dub and I'm awesome.

Comment Posted by snapper30 Apr 15, 2009 04:58 AM

still looking??I see youre signed up with Cobra Kai in div5
We could use on the Woodys
Email me @ joeydana@mts.net
thanks
Joey

Comment Posted by oldguy Apr 15, 2009 05:42 AM

Hey, Joey. Can only play on one team in the wtfl. If you're actually available, we could use another guy. We're Seawolves in div. 7.

Comment Posted by ging11 Apr 15, 2009 12:25 PM

Cobra Kai moved to the U. I'll get back to you guys by the end of the week. Thanks.

Comment Posted by snapper30 Apr 15, 2009 03:20 PM

to Old Guy
sorry, I was replying to ging11(first post)
I should have addressed Adam on my post
thanks
Joey
Woodys

Comment Posted by snapper30 Apr 17, 2009 10:16 AM

Adam
Whatz happening with playing on the Woodys this year??
let me know
joeydana@mts.net
thanks
Joey

Comment Posted by ging11 Apr 18, 2009 04:07 PM

Hey Joey,

My work schedule just got rediculously busy as of this past friday. I would love to play for you guys but the issue is my commitment level. From the looks of things my work schedule is going to be like this until late in the year, well past the season. This is why I wanted to wait until the end of the week to give you an answer. I don't want to be the guy that says he's on board and then never shows up - it isn't fair to you guys.

On the other hand, if you're looking for a part timer, then I'm your guy. From talking to Santos and Marc, it looks like you have a pretty solid team and got yourselves a good QB with a laser arm in Kerry, who in my opinion is a serious upgrade from last year :).

Let me know if that works for you and if not, that's cool, and I wish you guys the best of luck this year and thanks for the offer.

Comment Posted by snapper30 Apr 19, 2009 12:17 PM

Hey Adam

Sorry to hear that you cannot commit full time...Part timer is not neccessarily a bad thing, however, we are going with smaller roster than normal, but how many games would you be able to make approx...3,6,9??
thanks
Joey

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com