Forums » General » Sponsors/How Much

Messages for Sponsors/How Much

Comment Posted by nomads May 15, 2006 07:26 PM

How much money or product or value do our sponsors contribute to our league?
Glen

Comment Posted by spider May 15, 2006 07:32 PM

I'd suggest that is a private question between the league and the sponsor. We welcome any business participation,and can develop a customized package that would suit any such sponsors requests.

Your question is a first of it's kind? Just out of curiosity, why do you ask?

Comment Posted by spider May 16, 2006 05:04 AM

I was thinking of your question, it really surprised me. I thought we published all that info regarding All-Stargame, Player of the Month and League MVP.

Basically,through the co-operation of a number of league members, businessman, and others last year our dollars generated would be between $8000 - $10,000.00. Now this takes into account the "goods in kind" type of sponsorship.

i.e. Sun Parties.com "trip for two to Mexico" - @ $3500.00? and go down the list of sponsors.

With Tournament of Champions, WestJet, Labatt's, Enterprise, Birchwood, Home Run Sports, Wilson, Shippam, the Golfdome, to name a few.

Just out of curiosity, why do you ask?

Comment Posted by nomads May 16, 2006 05:32 AM

If there was a set amount like the program for the tourney would there be more participation instead of a lot of side deals. The book that I am proposing that you do with evaluations of all of the players would be an excellent venue for advertising in.(Yearly)
Glen

Comment Posted by spider May 16, 2006 07:23 AM

Oh yeah,

Well that's different.

The TOC Souvenir program, rates are $250.00 for a cover
$100.00 full page
$50.00 half page

A WTFL Yearbook- You think anyone would be interested?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com