Forums » General » Attn: Bondiddy Bengals & St. Vital Gators

Messages for Attn: Bondiddy Bengals & St. Vital Gators

Comment Posted by lmitchnik Jun 24, 2009 06:17 PM

Please check over the games stats as entered for your game tonight (June 24). As you know, due to the soggy conditions, the game card became deteriorated and I entered the stats based on what I could read and remember. If I missed any legimate stats, please let me know and I will update the game.

Leslie

Comment Posted by marc Jun 24, 2009 06:39 PM

Same goes for Tundra vs Wraith.

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Jun 25, 2009 07:58 AM

Landon Mah on Wraith should have 6 sacks, not 3.

Thanks,
Jason H.

Comment Posted by andy26 Jun 25, 2009 08:13 AM

Just a shout out to the 4 teams (and refs) that played the 7:45pm game at opt last night. The weather was crazy but everyone put on their game face and persevered (check spelling on that word). It took be a about a half hour in a hot shower to get feeling back in my body.

Way to go everyone!

Comment Posted by Yak Jun 25, 2009 12:37 PM

For the gators, #30 had the sack not #00 and #35 had 2 interceptions. #21 is also missing 6 points from the anvils game.

Thanks.

Comment Posted by lmitchnik Jun 26, 2009 11:00 AM

Yak,

I believe I have made the changes. The stat entering does not give us player #'s, only names, I have to flip between areas to get to the correct screen. I also fixed the game against the Anvils. Let me know if it is ok or if further changes are required.

Leslie

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Jun 27, 2009 06:32 PM

Thanks for the change, but..... Landon Mah had 6 sacks and it was only changed to 5.

Please change again.

Thanks
Jason H.

Comment Posted by marc Jun 27, 2009 08:43 PM

I'm pretty sure he only had 5, that's why I changed it to that.

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Jun 28, 2009 03:42 PM

Cool. I will speak with him then.

Thanks.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com