Forums » General » Bombers vs. Hamilton July 18 Tournament Day

Messages for Bombers vs. Hamilton July 18 Tournament Day

Comment Posted by spider Jul 15, 2009 05:55 AM

Well Game # 3

Is there anyone else but me that thinks there is something weird going on when two Anvils win the Bomber score prediction thread the past two weeks??

Well it's week 3!

We had "Armstrong Gate" and Seaner won!
Then we had the home opener and BSG won! (That's got to be one of the best nicknames don't you think, killer dwarf?) Then of course Jumbo Rumbler just rocks...but he's retired so, that's an archive!

So, Bombers in Hamilton, and reportedly the Bombers have a spy in Hamilton's Camp, who was subsequently kicked out of their practice after taking 12 pages of notes....for a Hamilton team???? Yeah really Hamilton should feel flattered....like someone thinks they actually matter????

Haruummmpphh!

Also noted today, was the fact that the Bomber's offence ranks last in several categories??? I didn't think we were so bad vs. the Stamps?! Ahhhh Stats are for losers anyway. The only stat that really matters like Mike says is the win loss record!

Well, it's game 3, Saturday, Bombers and T-Cats, at Hamilton, 5:00pm, just after the last game of the day at Winnipeg's first ever tournament in the history of the world in the 21st century. So that begs the question, where are we going following the tournament to watch the Bomber game? Anyone we know, live in that area of town with a pool, a tv and some beers? OK, I'll bring the beer and ice packs.

"Are right," Let's get down to it my expert Anvil friends (and anyone else who dares predict a score, what's it gonna be). I do have one in mind, but I don't want to steal anyones potential at winning those autographed footballs.

I am thinking a Hamilton win though. (They beat BC in BC!!!)

Well what do ya figure?

Comment Posted by alouette Jul 15, 2009 06:22 AM

Since you need another Anvils to win, I'll go with my prediction.
Hamilton 27 Winnipeg 24
While we're at it, why not make another one for Marc.
Montreal 42 Saskatchewan 27

Comment Posted by spider Jul 15, 2009 07:00 AM

Here we go!!!! Start the betting!!!!

That's a good prediction for the Bomber game, I must say!

and Montreal and Sask.....yeah that's a big game. When is that one on? That would be awesome to have them back to back.

Who's got the TV by the pool?

Comment Posted by marc Jul 15, 2009 07:54 AM

I almost don't care about the score. All I can hope for is that Matt Dunigan is NOT doing the commentary for the Rider's game.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 15, 2009 08:47 AM

Yeah, they need Markowski and BSG. That Duane Forde and the Transcona guy Black just sucked. I turner off the sound and listened to CJOB. At least Dunnigan was better, but yeah he was trying way to hard. Then he did that southern boy impression!!! Matt there was a reason you were a CFL QB and you're not in Hollywood. Stick to the 4:00am Bar B Q show, and things will be OK

Where's Walby? Man they are missing the boat.

When's the Sask game?

Hey someone get me some info on the tournament, post game beer location and who's having the pool party? Mengele? Lori? Lionel? Who else lives out there? (OPt) and is inviting us over??

Comment Posted by cswanston Jul 15, 2009 09:34 AM

All teams are getting a FREE large pizza from Boston Pizza and have a great team sponsorship program. Sounds like a great place to watch the Bombers win!

How's that for plugging 2 tournament sponsors in one post ; )

Comment Posted by spider Jul 15, 2009 10:05 AM

Boston, Ya they have a couple locations. One near Moray and then Craigs on Ness and St. James!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 15, 2009 10:07 AM

Boston it is!

Hey can we rent one of those inflatable portable whirlpools and put it on the deck. Mr. Poleschuk, what do ya say???

Hey doesn't Don Carson own Krevco? Craig P. , see what you can do.

Craig S., I see you are pickin the Bombers also.

Comment Posted by cswanston Jul 15, 2009 12:00 PM

"Gotta support the team!"

David Puddy from Seinfeld

Here's the link for all you youngsters:

Comment Posted by Sean Jul 15, 2009 12:32 PM

Hamilton 24, Winnipeg 21...

Normally I wouldn't have said it's going to be so close, I would have thought Hammy would have killed us, BUT it helps when we know their playbook.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/multimedia/?bctid=29636026001&bclid=1578011875

Comment Posted by spider Jul 15, 2009 01:10 PM

Seaners back and he's gonna get in trouble, Sean is back, you know he's back,

Hey the Bombers have "This week in Controversy" starring Mike Kelly, and the W has "pick the score!"

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Jul 15, 2009 02:29 PM

okay, I might be stretching this a bit but I really think that Hamilton got a bit lucky last week against a struggling BC team (BC sucks! pootooie!)So I am gonna say bombers 35 tabbies 12

Hey, I have won already...I can rest on my laurels....

BSG

Comment Posted by spider Jul 15, 2009 05:04 PM

C'mon, BSG, that's all fine and good, but leave Laurel alone!!! :)

You do raise a good point. How good is Hamilton vs. How bad was BC?

That's a good score prediction....Go Bombers go!

Comment Posted by lmitchnik Jul 17, 2009 05:59 PM

I'll put in my two cents. Bombers 31 Ticats 24. Seems like nothing but Anvils getting in on this.

Les

Comment Posted by thersak16 Jul 18, 2009 04:17 AM

Bombers 48 Ticats 20

Todd

Comment Posted by jkull Jul 18, 2009 04:22 AM

Ticats 36 - Bombers 30

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com