Forums » General » stats

Messages for stats

Comment Posted by DP May 17, 2006 02:42 PM

Just a Quesstion, how often are the stats and standings and scores being upgraded? weekly? bi-weekly? monthly?..i don't mean to offened anyone by asking..just wondering?
thank you
Dennis

Comment Posted by jkull May 17, 2006 04:06 PM

Once the system is operational, typically it is done either same night or next day. Sometimes it does take a few days though.

Comment Posted by nomads May 17, 2006 05:22 PM

What has been done to correct the age old problems of the monkies not sending in the game cards?
Glen

Comment Posted by Marcus May 17, 2006 05:51 PM

We've installed devices in everybody while they were sleeping as well as inside every football purchased in manitoba over the last 6 months. These devices send a signal to the satelite we stole from NASA as every stat occurs which will then send the data directly to the website. If this doesn't solve it I'm not sure what will.

Comment Posted by Byatch May 17, 2006 06:23 PM

I had spicy Mexican and I think mine fell out!

No worries, I don't get stats but I still like to look.

Comment Posted by nomads May 17, 2006 07:03 PM

How long could it possibly take for a person who supposedly knows what they are doing to do it. If they are unable to comprehend it, give it to someone who can.
If they were my employee I would have fired them long ago. And now you can start whining about how long or complicated it is and I am only a volunteer and I have another job and I have 5 kids and I do the dishes and the laundry and after that I take a night course.
Glen

Comment Posted by spider May 17, 2006 08:05 PM

Glen,

You don't have any employees!!! You are self-employed! What are you talking about??? Besides, with regard to a "computer program,"... there are too many variables for a "program" to process. Therefore, it has to be done manually. Obviously, you really don't know how to do this "schedule," as you seem to be unaware of that condition!!! Man... the league bought a couple programs back in the 80'sand then againin the late 90's

You know Glen....I heard this quote from a rather famous large monkey.....He said,"It's better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak up,.....and remove all doubt." - K.Kong

But Glen, my old 51 year old, legendary, underhanded QB, with the "Pink 51" audible,...
Don't worry, next season, I have a plan. We'll do the schedule by committee, but because, we will have to use serious, competent, literate people, they will have to be trained before hand. Limited to only a maximum of 8 people, the participants will pay a $ 100.00 "seriousness" fee. This will include, paper, pencil with erasers, 24 hours of hands on training, beverages and food. Optional accomadation will be provided for an additional $60.00 an evening.

First come first served. I will start taking entries immediately. Entries will be accepted until the committee is filled. Participants must be available starting May 4,at 6:30pm. The schedule making event will conclude Sunday evening May 6th at 10:00pm. An optional, additonal 4 hours will be made available for those who need it, on Monday May 7th.

Registrations may be sent in the form of certified cheques, to D. Mazur, 232 Eastmount Drive, Winnipeg R2N 3W8.

OK, now that that is solved, let's move on to a new topic to complain about...It's only Day 4 of the league,.....what's next?

Comment Posted by nomads May 18, 2006 06:08 AM

Darrell: What happened to your point form? I may be self employed but I have many employees and I do hire and fire. They all are trained to be good little monkies. On the computor program issue, I would think that technology has gained a step since the nineties. Are you still stuck there.
Glen

Comment Posted by rey May 18, 2006 09:09 AM

what's a "computor"?

Comment Posted by nomads May 18, 2006 12:49 PM

"what's" Where is the capital W dopey?
Glen

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com