Forums » General » Game 5 Toronto redux

Messages for Game 5 Toronto redux

Comment Posted by spider Jul 28, 2009 07:00 AM

Well boys and girls.....what's it gonna be the "Debacle at the Dome?" or "Revenge at Rogers?"

Let's see...

1.) Toronto is on a one year losing streak at the Dome.
2.) In back to back games the same team rarely wins twice.
3.) We have "their" former QB on our roster.
4.) Bishop was ripped off by Toronto management when they gave the job to Joseph even though Bishop was 11-1 for them.
5.) Winnipeg's defense is awesome.
6.) The Toronto QB is awful....
7.) Arland Bruce publicly stated "his"QB was where the concern should be directed (truth hurts)
8.) Toronto's offense is just that..offensive...
9.) The "kissing bandit" Antonio Banderas, Argos defensive tackle, hasn't kissed anyone yet
10.)Winnipeg can't be that bad again......Can they?

Here we go Bombers here we go.........clap, clap!

(everybody)

Here we go Bombers here we go, (clap, clap)

Oh yeah,.... just got a brand new shipment of game balls in....who's gonna be the first to step up with the correct Bomber's winning score?

Comment Posted by jkull Jul 28, 2009 07:27 AM

Winnipeg 32-19

This will be the first (and maybe last) time I predict a Winnipeg win!

Comment Posted by marc Jul 28, 2009 09:11 AM

Winnipeg 13-10

Comment Posted by Sean Jul 28, 2009 09:34 AM

Toronto 21-7

Comment Posted by spider Jul 28, 2009 09:37 AM

13-10????

Wha??After watching that juggernaut Bomber offense last week, you figure only 13??? In a dome? In the CFL? No slightoh , "Master WTFL guru," but.....when's the last time a CFL game was that low scoring?.....butI like the trend we have going..........

Here we go Bombers, here we go!!....... ........... Here we go Bombers, here we go!!

Yo, # 19, this is just like the scenario, when you went down and QB'ed Six to the Championship back in the day. They bees goin to throw the pill, homeboy!

The score has to be higher. We now have a QB who can....wait that's it!!!! How could we have been so blind?? (Sana, pass me those sunglasses) The reason we didn't go shotgun, was/is because Lacantthrow, can't throw those extra yards when at shotgun depth!!!

So now with Michael "Billy" Bishop in the "gun" and with his cannon, we can go bombs away,and throw missiles all the way downfield, and show the true ace that he is.

oopps did you hear Giles was at running back at practice today??? What's the trade going to be? Arland Bruce for Fred Reid???(and Gates)

Now that would make me wanna buya ticket!!!..wait I already have seasons!!!

Here we go Bombers, here we go!!....... ........... Here we go Bombers, here we go!!

Comment Posted by marc Jul 28, 2009 09:45 AM

Oh I thought we could submit scores that revert every 29 or something like them grey cup tickets do.

Comment Posted by Chester Jul 28, 2009 10:03 AM

27-16 for the Blue n Gold

Comment Posted by ren22 Jul 28, 2009 10:15 AM

24-16 bombers

Comment Posted by spider Jul 28, 2009 11:13 AM

Hey this is cool, we're thinking the Blue are going to win!

Reyn is back and we're going to get in trouble, Reyn, the Knight, is back!

Marcus.........I'llhave to confer with the rules committee,..........but yeah that would be cuase for celebration if the Blue and Gold outscored the Double Blue.........

Rock on!

Comment Posted by alouette Jul 29, 2009 04:02 AM

Man, you Bombers fans are delusional ! You think Michael Bishop is the messiah and will save this team ? Ask the Riders how that worked out for them...The guy just dropped into town and barely knows Kelly's (horrible) offensive schemes. You can't expect he's gonna drive this team around in the first week, even though they're playing a terrible team. He might have a cannon of an arm and some legs but his accuracy is average at best. Did you see his career touchdown/interception ratio ? Ouch !
Toronto 25 Winnipeg 19. Just because of the "new wind" factor and that they're playing a bad team...

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Jul 29, 2009 06:43 AM

Yup we are delusional. We had 2 QB's before with less than 50% completion percentage...and we won Grey Cups with both of them...Sean "cheese nip" Salisbury and Tommy" the gunslinger" Burgess. We did that on the backs of some pretty good defensive units...hey, kinda similar to what we have now....this is lookin good....See you in Calgary boys...here we go bombers, here we go...

Bombers 22-10

Oooo eeeeee grey cup bound..

Comment Posted by marc Jul 29, 2009 06:47 AM

Average accuracy is a big improvement in Winnipeg. 13-10 bomber win!

Comment Posted by sana Jul 29, 2009 09:07 AM

Spider, i'll do you one better and pass you Coach K's glasses. Those have 'SEXY' written all over them! (& i plan on meeting him one fine day and telling him that).

Anyway, my even # prediction:
Bombers 28-22
Yep, keepin it in the 20's.

ps. & I highly doubt Fred's gona get traded.. or were you just kidding?

Comment Posted by spider Jul 29, 2009 11:23 AM

"Oh Sana you're so fine, wish you were playin, all the time... Oh Sana.." (what song is that from??).........ok..... well I changed the words a bit.....but the content is right!

Hmmm! No I wasn't kidding about the "Fred Reid to Argos for Arland" trade. But, in hind sight, the Argos do have a good runningback, so maybe it wasn't such a good rumour du jour. However....it would have got playing time for that new young running back... and possibly Arland Bruce who is a fabulous receiver, man.... Jimbo, put me on the payroll!

Plus, today they just announced Argos traded hi to Hamilton! BOOOO!

Coach K is sexy????? Oh, man, I'll never open the fridge door again and pull out those eggs and look at them the same way again!!!!

Honestly! I mean pullout an egg, draw a little "two dots and a line" and you got Coach Kelly,...............mang! "Hello little itty bitty coachy poachy!!!!" Oh no.....Sana!!!! What have you done????

Hey it's all good, me and the Philadelphia Pharoah (Coach K) are tight.
Ya wanna meet him??..I'll introduce you in Calgary, at the Grey Cup.

Yo, MJ19 you may have written Sunday morning's headline!.

Everyone, everyone is predicting a Bomber win!!! Well almost everyone. Alouette a?????
Tu es malade!!!:)

Comment Posted by alouette Jul 30, 2009 05:11 AM

Great, then show me that autographed football !!! And can you have Calvillo sign it when he's here august 15th ? Thanks. You da man !

Comment Posted by spider Jul 30, 2009 05:37 AM

Cavillo!!!

Sacre bleu, Tabernac!!!

Mon ami,

J'en suis desolee. Je suis le autographer! C'est Magnifique, non?
Cavillo, patooie!:)

a bientot (man that doesn't seem to be spelled right) Where's my Grade nine french text???

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Jul 30, 2009 10:22 AM

hey "patooie!" is mine, get your own word!!

BC sucks! Riders too!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 30, 2009 10:25 AM

dang! sufferin succah tash!!!!:)

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Jul 31, 2009 03:26 AM

That's better Bubba Louie....exit stage right.....whoooosh!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 31, 2009 09:16 AM

OK 22 hours to game time, and I got it all figured out

Bomber 30 - Toronto 27

3 Serna field goals, 2 TD passes, and 1 Bishop scramble.

Bishop CFL Offensive player of the week.

I do like JK and RN's scores as well!

Here we go Bombers, here we go!

Comment Posted by jkull Aug 01, 2009 09:58 AM

You're my hero Jeanson!

Comment Posted by marc Aug 01, 2009 10:13 AM

Time count violation!

Comment Posted by spider Aug 01, 2009 10:15 AM

Yeah! No kidding!

MJ you da man!

Bombers to the Cup.

Who's going?

Comment Posted by marc Aug 01, 2009 07:46 PM

I still can't believe that time count violation, what a bunch of clowns!

How about that rider game?

Comment Posted by jkull Aug 02, 2009 05:03 PM

That was definitely a great ending.

Comment Posted by sana Aug 04, 2009 04:40 AM

Lol! Now i'm never going to look at eggs the same way again. You've ruined it for everyone Spider. Thanks a lot :p

Comment Posted by spider Aug 04, 2009 05:21 AM

OK, OK.......yeah, just reading your post here, as I'm about to have my morning coffee and decide on breky.........Hmmmmm, .........let's try and save breakfast, let's go in a different direction.......

I know.....we have to............I mean, late last night, guess what???? I had a craving for you guessed it..........eggs,.....a little egg salad sandwich, maybe....or just hard boiled eggs........?????????anyway .....have you seen Mr. Kelly yesterday??? I guess some fan, on one fan web sites, commented on Kelly's mustache............and now/then, as of yesterday,......... it's gone!!!!!

Do you remember a game called Mr. Potatoehead? I never had one but saw the commercials. (Randy you must have had one, right????) I think we, the consumer provided the potato, and the games maker, provided the "accessories"!! I guess kids "decorated their potato with ears,noses, eyes, etc supplied in the game.(not sure what else was involved)..anyway......

So I saw the interview last night, and honest to Betsy..........Kelly now looks like Mr. Potatohead!!! Gosh dang...just a cotton picken minute,.....(cue "Blue Sweats Guy" for the impersonation)

OK,..... so that should solve breakfast.........I have to go shopping for eggs now! but not sure about those 5 potatoes in the vegetable bin in the fridge........but that's another problem altogether......more on news at eleven...tonite!! :)

OK, off to the fridge to see Mr. Kelly!!,no,...no.. I mean.............agggghhh....I am haunted,.......the eggs, the eggs.............the horror....the horror....(cue Marlon Brando in Apocalypse now)

Damn it, Sana.............just when I thought it was safe to go back into the kitchen.........(sigh):)

Comment Posted by sana Aug 06, 2009 07:49 AM

LOL at least i'm entertained at work w/ these posts.
Who cares if i cant look at eggs (and now potatoes) without thinking of coach K ... *Sigh

Note to self - this is what happens when you make fun of someone, it comes back to bite you in the a**
(ie. Coach potato .. err, egg .. err .. Kelly in this case!)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com