Forums » General » Wednesday's Scores

Messages for Wednesday's Scores

Comment Posted by captainwoody May 18, 2006 07:32 PM

I'm too lazy to find a thread that has this subject. So if you have any scores from Wednesday post em here. Help ol Marcus out.

Torsion beat the Woody's 18 - 12.

Comment Posted by nomads May 18, 2006 08:10 PM

You woudn't have to find a thread if the scores were posted.
Glen

Comment Posted by Crawdad May 19, 2006 08:39 AM

Demons beat the chargers by 2 touchdowns. Not sure of the score. Chargers were missing 5 or 6 key players though.

Comment Posted by j7p May 19, 2006 09:10 AM

Rude boys beat the OC 32-29. GG.

Comment Posted by kirby May 19, 2006 09:38 AM

Drillers defeated Hurricanes 13-6.

Comment Posted by mbender May 19, 2006 10:20 AM

yeah that rude boys vs OC game had a couple "rude" plays to make me sick by the "boys" to say it mildly.

Phil Chan's 2 or 3 full flight diving catches on 40 or 50 yard bombs by Jon Palmerton, very impressive on both the catch and throw. Palmerton put on a deep passing clinic.

Half of the OC offense was Queasy in the early 3rd quarter when one of our players and a rude boy had to put Phil C's finger back into place after he dislocated it. Mind you Phil Sam still has the record for crooked finger.

we lost a close one but at least I got a memory for the season, when I managed to juke/slipped past phil chan as he was rushering on me for a 2pt convert, now that isn't ever going to happen in this life time I bet.

looking forward to the rematch in a few weeks.

Comment Posted by Crawdad May 25, 2006 03:13 AM

Chargers beat Rude Boys 31-30. Tough game...Rude boys with only 6 players lead most of the game. It wasn't until the 2nd half that we finally got our crap together. At one point the Boys lead by 12. Phil Chan had another good game. These guys are going to be a force in this division. Chargers are just warming up and hopefully will have the rust shaken off by the next game.

Comment Posted by kirby May 25, 2006 07:12 PM

Hurricanes defeated Rude Boys 46-0

Comment Posted by Byatch May 25, 2006 09:37 PM

Holy!!

I guess Marcy was on tonight.

Good Job guys!!

Comment Posted by Norm May 26, 2006 04:46 AM

This division looks like its going to be alot of fun, I just saw the Drillers knocked of the nomads last night too.

Norm

OC

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com