Forums » General » Week 11 Sask at Regina part deux

Messages for Week 11 Sask at Regina part deux

Comment Posted by spider Sep 10, 2009 11:21 AM

OK, Is it prediction time already??

Holy fatigue Batman! Still recovering from that adventure last weekend in Regina!!!

Congrats to the mighty Assassins, who might have just pulled oof one of their greatest victories in winning the tourney. It's not often that a team looses five starters and still wins a game. Marc Lapointe,Tyler Wilcox, Bobby Campbell, Jeff Kull and Omar Dwyer, all out with injuries and yet the Tim Shea Assassins lead by veteran Bill Coulter and David Suehn JR, managed to handily destroy their Sask opposition.

In truth the game was actually over at the 10:00 minute mark of the first quarter the Legend, T. Shea, surgically disected what was left of their Saskatchewan opponents.

Can you name one other football team that can make a phone call home, and say, bring in John, we have some injuries....??? and then have the player personnel department drive the guy in from Winnipeg for the play-off round. Plus the 21 year old guy is the offensive star of the game???!!!! Even the Dallas Cowboys or ...or.....anyone has a stable of talent like that to draw from....unbelieveable....Can you say diving out parallel to the ground, amking a diving catch 2 feet off of it, coming across the middle??? Ain't seen nothing like that from a Winnipeg player in many years.....

Oh well.....that was then, then later.............

Then a couple hours later it was payback, as the Riders destroyed the Bunglers. Actually Wpg hung in there pretty good, and actually took momentum in the 3rd quarter. Of course fumbled punts and int's a kind of reverse all that. Really, if you played defense for the Bombers wouldn't you just like to shoot those offense guys???

Well,we are a couple plays away from turning it around. Bishop had a 300+ yd passing game!!! That works for me. Now the fricken defense has to show up.

Can someone tell me why we don't bring another backer or a DB on blitz???

Well, now...what about this Sunday? I can't imagine the Bombers losing. Period. They have to break out, sooner or later, don't they?????

I predict this is it. 39-25 Blue Bombers! Take it to the bank!

I smell the wings a cookin, beers are a brewin, and the ribs a crackin!!!MMM, mmm!

Comment Posted by captainwoody Sep 11, 2009 04:45 AM

Bombers lose. BIshop gets picked on a late 4th quarter drive to win the game.

24-20 Riders.

And Barin Simpson is probably no longer a bomber... Thanks Mike Kelly.... This season is a write off. The drought will continue.

Comment Posted by alouette Sep 11, 2009 06:45 AM

Do you know what is the QB rating of Bombers backup Randall ? -31.3 !!! (yes that is a minus) Casey Who ?
Just getting worse by the minute. Score the same as my last week winning (2nd win) score.
Saskatchewan 34 Winnipeg 15

Comment Posted by spider Sep 11, 2009 06:58 AM

It's like you have insider info..............

Can anyone really say anything good about the Bombers? mmmmm.....maybe it's supposed to be sunny and warm Sunday afternoon.............even that's sad..........our last decent weather game!!

Yeah people who want Randle have to be brain dead. That guy is awful. BUT at least he will come in and run for one first down.

I just don't understand how the Board of Directors can let Kelly destroy the team by alienating everyone. Now, Barin Simpson????!!! playing hurt, 2nd leading tackler in league and a man of God, and HE is pissed off with Kelly and his cronies!!!??? You know something is mighty wrong when a man of that character wants out.

What have we done to deserve this idiocy?
There won't be anyone around next year to even want to buy tickets. Better hold off on that stadium idea. What a bunch of idiotic morons.

Hey but, the Touch play-offs are fast approaching..maybe we should start predicting winners on our league?!

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Sep 11, 2009 08:46 AM

DOH! all wet has two wins too!!! better get the correct score this week....damn..i can't bet against the bunglers.....drat!

stay tuned my fellow bungler fans...

Maybe that Bramlet will save the day...sounds like something i would have in the morning for breaky...Bramlet and toast...yeah...that's the ticket.....

Comment Posted by spider Sep 12, 2009 04:36 AM

Yeah it does, doesn't it.

Does anyone think the Bombers will ever win another game this year? Is it only me? Man, I am starting to yearn fo the days of yesteryear.........must be getting old.

I remember when the Bombers actually won a game or two....back in the early 00's. Yep, they had a guy name Khari, and Stegall, and James West and Ty Jones........yep.....those were the days....

(Don't say ticket on the website, after the labour Day weekend.....)Shhhh!

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Sep 12, 2009 05:03 AM

ok, i am going out on another limb here..running out of limbs....drat!...Bunglers are going to pull this one off....

Bullwinkle: Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
Rocky: Again?
Bullwinkle: Presto!
Lion: ROAR!!!
Bullwinkle: Oops, wrong hat

Bunglers 27
Roughies 23

After the 3 INT's last game, maybe Mishap...er...Bishop will be a little more careful...and that running game is bound to get a few yds after that fiasco in banjoland...

Here we go bunglers..here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment Posted by marc Sep 12, 2009 01:01 PM

Coming from somebody who threw 8 Ints today, QBs never learn. Bishop sucks.

32-17 riders.

Comment Posted by marc Sep 13, 2009 01:53 PM

The game was so good, Wes Cates pulled out the Icky Shuffle. You guys remember the Icky Shuffle? It lasted a year in the nfl, right around the same time the bombers won their last grey cup.

Comment Posted by spider Sep 13, 2009 02:11 PM

Alouette is closest once again! Alouette is the winner!

Comment Posted by alouette Sep 14, 2009 04:01 AM

I have as many wins as the Bombers have...Man do they suck...

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com