Forums » General » Week 15? Winnipeg at Hamilton

Messages for Week 15? Winnipeg at Hamilton

Comment Posted by spider Oct 08, 2009 07:12 AM

Wow!

So now Barrin Simpson is back on the roster???!!! Like is Steven King writing this script? Or What?

Joe (good for only 4 games a year) Lobendahn is hurt again (surprise!!! NOT!!!) and can't play....Hmmmmmm........Trade deadline coming up..............Showcase Simpson, for a trade for anything......Yeah that's the ticket!!

Oh well, someone should write a book on this season.."Mike's Follies" or "Coaching for Dummies 101" or " How to win friends and alienate people???".or "from the Crotch of Canada to the butthole, in 18 easy steps!"

Hey I am open to ideas!

Well, this Monday game, I hope is not a turkey. While our friends the Assassins are representing the free world down East with their injury depleted roster, we'll be sitting back on Monday, hoping they are playing the same time as the Bomber game (around 3 pm?)

Well speaking of the Bombers...........

What do ya think?

Will we play a pressure defence like the team that last played Hamilton, and basically killed Porter? or just the usual?

Will terrance Edwards light it up after his concussion and turf toe has healed?

Will Bish, continue playing like a hero?

Will Barrin Simpson take the field or just take the money and run?

Will Jovon, return another one to the house?

Ours is to wonder.....

Here we go Bombers here we go!!

Comment Posted by andy21 Oct 09, 2009 01:14 AM

I've got a good feeling about Monday's game. This game could be the Bombers ticket to the playoffs. Beating Hamilton 2x and B.C. should do the trick. They have to however play at least one competitive game against Montreal.

Bombers 28
Hamilton 13

Comment Posted by alouette Oct 09, 2009 04:53 AM

Not gonna happen against Montreal Andy, but playoff might be possible. At least you've got some hope. But I'm not betting on that.

Winnipeg 15 Hamilton 29

Comment Posted by marc Oct 09, 2009 10:16 PM

Winnipeg 18 Hamilton 15

Comment Posted by spider Oct 10, 2009 08:24 AM

Hamilton 31- Winnipeg 17.

Hope I am wrong!! But New Defensive line, combined with no pressure philosophy = gazillion time to throw....= Hamilton success. Their Defense has improved, andwil be better than the mess that is Edmontons!! That mean our offense won't look so good???

Hamilton really needs a win, they're at home and the folly that is our offensive line will be realized in this game I am afraid. Plus if Bishop goes down....we are dead.

I'll be happy to be wrong, but......... reality is what it is:)

Comment Posted by spider Oct 12, 2009 02:11 PM

Andy21 you are the winner with the closest prediction of a Bomber victory with your score of 28-13! Actual score was 38-28. Bombers killed them though, and gave up garbage points. Kudos to the Bombers! Yea!!

Andy I'll bring one of those autographed footballs to the game on Tuesday!

Comment Posted by marc Oct 12, 2009 08:48 PM

Andy21 isn't the Andy you are thinking of Darrell. But congratulations to him none the less!

Comment Posted by spider Oct 13, 2009 08:14 AM

Man I think just about everyone who's played has picked a "best score" at least once!!! What a bunch of experts!!..............But it's not over 8 games to go!

Calgary Here we come!!!

Comment Posted by andy21 Oct 13, 2009 10:37 AM

I am andy21 of the eliminated Badgers... some of the refs might remember when I broke my finger earlier this years (only missed 2 games :) )

keep me posted how I can get the football

thanks
andy21

Comment Posted by spider Oct 13, 2009 06:09 PM

What!!!!!!!!! There's more than one Andy????

Hey Wrangler, don't get mad at me, man!!! I thought you were a one and only!!!

My gawd, what's the world coming to???.....Another Andy!!!

Parents, 's'up with that????

Harumppppppphhhh!

OK

Well, er..um....none the less...Andy21 is stll the winner. And I still brought the autographed authentic football to the game tonight. Man was it gorgeous out, Zero wind....3 degrees and all those women playing football..........I thought I died and went to heaven!!

Comment Posted by alouette Oct 14, 2009 03:08 AM

I guess you found another bottle of that Jamaican cream rum...

Comment Posted by spider Oct 14, 2009 06:45 PM

Don't let the secret out!..even better than Red Bull or Wendy'sChili! :)

Comment Posted by andy21 Oct 20, 2009 04:37 AM

How do I get my football?

Comment Posted by spider Oct 20, 2009 05:40 AM

Show up at the game tonight?

Comment Posted by andy21 Oct 22, 2009 03:43 AM

Sorry.. couldn't make it. If it's no problem you can courier the football to my office.

Use Dart Messenger charging my business account : Their number is 988-3278

Send To :

Compu-Stitch Embroidery Inc.
4th Floor - 66 King Street

Attn : Andy

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com