Forums » General » Finals Day 2 - Who are the champs?

Messages for Finals Day 2 - Who are the champs?

Comment Posted by captainwoody Oct 15, 2009 06:42 AM

So anyone have an update on the scores from the finals yesterday. I'm curious.

BAMF vs. Necessary Roughness

Vipers vs. Dogg Pound

Anvils vs. Bengals

Comment Posted by duhard Oct 15, 2009 07:28 AM

I don't know the exact scores but BAMF, Dogg Pound and Bengals won. Scores should be up shortly!

Comment Posted by Jyuen Oct 15, 2009 03:30 PM

Bengals vs Anvils ended with a score of 32 - 6 respectively I believe

Comment Posted by marc Oct 15, 2009 06:05 PM

And of course since the bengals and anvils were playing, rain was involved.

Comment Posted by Jyuen Oct 15, 2009 07:07 PM

At least we were all ready for the elements. Only recommendation would be to have the games during the day. Anyone who would have liked to have come to the game didn't due to the time and of course the weather.

Comment Posted by marc Oct 15, 2009 08:39 PM

Daytime games are cheaper at the stadium so that was the original goal, but we have to go with what is available. If we could control the weather things would've been easier all season :)

I played last year under the lights and I thought it was more fun than during the day. I'm not sure what everybody else thinks, so I'd like to hear some feedback from people who played in the championships this year.

Comment Posted by dp22 Oct 16, 2009 04:24 AM

i liked playing under the lights. it was pretty cool. only sucky part was the rain. i vote we have the games at night and buy some sort of weather control machine to stop the rain. i'd pay a higher registration fee if the league used the money to buy a machine like that.

anyway, congrats to all the champs and finalists, it was a great year.

j

p.s. the dogg pound/vipers score was 22-0 for the dogg pound. it was a great game. also, a special shout out to the vipers for being both a good bunch of guys and a great bunch football players. take care all.

Comment Posted by Jyuen Oct 16, 2009 08:08 AM

Night game is nice. However time of year makes it cold and mid-week means a lot of people who would have spectated didnt due to work the next morning.

Comment Posted by Jyuen Oct 16, 2009 08:09 AM

Why are scores and pics still not posted 2 days after the game BTW?

Comment Posted by marc Oct 16, 2009 08:55 AM

because you touch yourself at night.

Comment Posted by captainwoody Oct 16, 2009 09:23 AM

Is that why my cat died this morning????

Comment Posted by Jyuen Oct 16, 2009 10:25 AM

I'm more of a morning person

Comment Posted by cswanston Oct 18, 2009 08:26 AM

I've posted some more photos (Iphone) from Wednesday night. I've got some more on my camera but am having some tech issues. I will get those posted asap.

Comment Posted by Jyuen Oct 21, 2009 03:11 PM

So teams don't get to keep the trophy until the next season anymore?

Comment Posted by marc Oct 21, 2009 03:24 PM

You will get the trophy once we put your name on it.

Comment Posted by mb325 Oct 21, 2009 05:58 PM

still haven't put our name on the trophy we won in 2007....

Comment Posted by marc Oct 21, 2009 09:37 PM

The trophies have been neglected. We're trying to fix this and come up with a better solution for next year.

Comment Posted by Jyuen Oct 22, 2009 04:22 PM

Let us know when it'll be done. We're probably gunna have a team Windup in the next couple weeks. Be nice to have it for that at least.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com