Forums » General » Week 16 BC at the Bombers

Messages for Week 16 BC at the Bombers

Comment Posted by spider Oct 15, 2009 03:48 PM

Holy snarpin @3sholes,

Man was it cold out there the last two nights...just un-thawin now!!!.....It may be cold outside, but it's hot at Winnipeg Stadium............WTFL Finals, Blue and Gold dancers dancin in the Blue and Gold room, major upsets, and poor Suk don't want to play because it's too cold outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aw mang!

Elite Finals Fifth ranked team in canada the Winnipeg Assassins vs. the SunParties from Fort Richmond!!!Game time 7:00pm, on the 20th, Bomber Stadium, and yes Marlon there will be lights,so you won't get hit in the face again with that pass.

Hey did ya see the heater the Anvils brought out to there game last night? It didn't help evidently as the Bengals, playing in their element (pouring rain) had their way with the Anvils. But hey, nice job by the Anvils getting to the league Championship for the first time.....and of course, .....great heater....Psssssssst Suk, maybe give the Anvils a call:)

OH well.

The Bombers take on the Lions on Sunday at 4;00pm. That means 3 good pre-game hours of Ashley at Hooters..........I'm going for the 50 wing deal. (hey I have 3 hours) and besides...........After Craig's Wendy's Chili last night, I can eat anything!!!!

OK now about the game. Bombers 3-0 looking like World beaters. BC looking like the Bombers in August.(as in not good)......... man do they look bad. They have the second coming of the glass QB! They signed that Orville Lee's kid though........but only as a special teamer.

What do ya think will it eventually turn out to be a duel between Casey Printers and Bish?

Bishop is absolutely playing his game. (somewhat like a touch QB.........some plays as caled , with a lot of broken plays where he reads the open guy).......The Bombers offense destroyed the Ti-Cats. Sure Bish had two ints, but so what? He was throwin them up and letting his receivers have a shot. Absolutely no problem. If ya have the receivers go downtown. Plus the receivers have to love it. They all get a chance for a little glory!

Only question? is Fred Reid more than hurt. I mean, how does one hyperextend a hip flexor????Someone correct me, but I think that is impossible to do.

Never the less, it looks like ther Bombers may actually be favoured this game???? What do you think?

Comment Posted by alouette Oct 16, 2009 04:36 AM

It's the refs fault if the Anvils couldn't score in the red zone. There, I said it, has to be the refs fault. Didn't drink enough Jamaican cream rum I guess, but I was sure glad that heater was there...

I'll keep putting up scores against the Bombers, it seems to have worked in the last 3 weeks. I sure hope they beat BC. I'd love to see them in the playoffs. But I'll just feel sorry for them when they get another reality check from Montreal. Twice.

BC 29 Winnipeg 28

Comment Posted by spider Oct 17, 2009 10:40 AM

It's just me and you.

Oh well! Us French dudes have to stick together!

I'll go Bombers 24, BC 17. I like that Bomber D!...amd not to worry. They'll beat Montreal at least once before the play-off.

Comment Posted by captainwoody Oct 18, 2009 08:01 AM

Sorry last minute addition.

Bombers 27 - BC 20

Comment Posted by spider Oct 19, 2009 08:03 AM

Congratulations Monsieur Alouette, You are now the official Game score leader with 3 correct answers.

What a game yesterday, back and forth, forth and back, and the weather was gorgeous. Too bad the Bombers couldn't make one more big play to either stop or score..........

I guess they were saving it for the Alouettes!??? :)

Which game do you think the Bombers will win vs. the Alouettes? The home game at the stadium next week, or the following re-match at Montreal? The Bombers are actually a good road team.

Oh well, how 'bout them Vikes? and the Raiders won! gulp

Comment Posted by captainwoody Oct 19, 2009 10:23 AM

Bishop's luck had to run out. Sorry Bombers fans ... no post season this year.

Comment Posted by spider Oct 19, 2009 04:32 PM

Wha chu talkin 'bout Wilson???

Remember th Titans?

OK maybe not the Titans. But what about the 2003 Stampeders, or the 1989 Bombers?

Besides, Bish is sreaky anyway. He missed a couple, had a receiver abort a rout, and we had no middle linebacker. Man that "Lobenslow" takes longer to warm up than my last girlfriend! Talkabout suloooooooooooooooooooooh!

Simpson is in, and we'll be OK. PLus now the kid I inmntrofuced to football with the santa fe Express, Troy Westwood is back. As Isaid someone has to write a book about this year. Man I wish I would have chronicled it...........wit a minute, we sort of did din't we.? Back to game prediction # 1? That was Armstrong gate. What was kickin the3 reportwer out ofRods field? and when was Spygate? Game 3? Time to research!

Here we go Bombers here we go!

Bombers at this rate have to win vs. Hamilton....then host BC again!!! Wouldn't that be the cat's patootie?. Then go to Montreal and Bombers have always played Montreal tough lately, plus the Bombers play good on the road.........then it's off to the Cup.

Cliff ...where we stayin Holiday Inn? Westword Ho trail?

At the Cup, as long as it's not Sask, we'll pound the rock,and win.

Simple!

Everybody sing!

Here we go Bombers here we go!!!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com