Forums » General » Week 17 Blue at Larks

Messages for Week 17 Blue at Larks

Comment Posted by spider Oct 29, 2009 06:49 AM

Wow! What a diff a month makes???!

Is this a preview of the Eastern Final??? Will Bish throw for over 300. Will the Bombers keep Anthony Calv - ill- oh-oh stymied? How will the Bombers do without # 12? Will Westwood kick a punt over 40 yards? (OK yah I know he has already....)

Tough for any team to win back to back games, but............hey have ya noticed who has given up 1000 yards of offence in two games??? If you said the Bombers.....WRONG!!! Yeah the so called lock for the Championship, "All wets"!!!

I've been saying since the start of the season (of course psychotically flip flopping also) that defence wins Championships...........and like my Cardinals last year in the NFL..........it's not how ya start, it's how ya finish..........It's who gets hot at the end. Who doesn't have injuries, yada, yada, yada. so maybe not as cut and dried as would have been stated....what a month ago..

OK, back to reality.......that was a great dream......It's tough for any team to win two and a row, plus, does Montreal want to loose two straight to the Bombers???? Yucccchhh! No way, plus do the Al wets want to lose at home???? Nope.
So really besides Les, who's gona bet on the Bombers????, but then, if there is an upset, guess who get's the prize????

Ya huh!

This is turning out to be high stakes poker...er...agh, um.... "pick the game score" game....There has to be a better name...

Hey,.... just another 171 days till the start of the WTFL season...

Comment Posted by alouette Oct 30, 2009 03:58 AM

They'll do it right this time, nothing less than a whippin'.

Winnipeg 15 Montreal 42

Comment Posted by spider Nov 01, 2009 03:29 AM

Looks like it's a showdown between the two guys with the most balls!!!

Well, I don't really disagree with you, maybe 35-18 for Montreal, but in the concept of having a contest, I will for the record pick the Big Blue with a score of 24-20!

Here we go Bombers here we go!!

Comment Posted by spider Nov 01, 2009 09:50 AM

Tabernac,

Mon ami, tu est les expert!

Voulez-vous allez a la Assiniboia Downs avec mi. Tu es millionaite, n'est ce pas?

Congrats. I already fled it out for ya....

Hooters Table #83 10:00 am for beers and breakfast....

d'accord?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com