Forums » General » Week 18 - Hamilton at Wpg. - Finally it will be over

Messages for Week 18 - Hamilton at Wpg. - Finally it will be over

Comment Posted by spider Nov 02, 2009 08:28 AM

Week 18 - Hamilton at Winnipeg. For the Bombers, this game is everything. Win and it's 2nd place, and lose, they'll be in the booze! Hamilton is in the playoffs automatically. Do they deserve Home field vs. the West? Yes actually Hamilton looks to be better than BC and the Esks are awful, so that'sa given.

So can the Bombers, who clearly didn't even show up vs. the Als last game acually turn "it" back on? and win??? I am speculating that should the Bombers win, that would pacify the fans...at least we made the play-offs.

But will Hamilton want to come back to Winnipg the following week and play the Bombers again, in the freezing West weather? I bet NO!

I think Bishop can scramble away from the Hamilton pressure and do a better job mounting some Offense. I think we can shut down Pee Wee Glenn. So, it's a question of how much of each can the Bombers bring?

Man speaking as a fan, this has been a crappy year to watch the Bombers. I mean people in my section at the stadium, leave early regularly (and I am guilty as leading the way) I mean after watching touch football, where people throw for 400 yards every game, and then watching LaFloors, and the current back-up, it just is too boring.

Honestly, doesn't it make you wish Doug Flutie and Matt Dunigan and Damon Allen were still around???

and the really sad part.......this may be the last football we see in Winnipeg for 6 months.....a thought too scary to ponder!.

Anyone think Winnipeg will win?

Comment Posted by andy21 Nov 04, 2009 10:04 AM

In some ways I want the Bombers to win but I'm thinking KG is a better QB than MB...... more consistent.

Plus Mike Kelly is such an ass...... i wonder what type of crowd will get as the Kelly hater crowd grows & grows.

Can someone courier the football I won to me? I will gladly pay the courier costs.

cheers

Comment Posted by spider Nov 04, 2009 01:51 PM

Hey Andy,

I had been meaning to get that done. I'll get on it. Sorry about that!!

Yup that MK has no limits does he?? And KG...Hmmmm amazing what can happen when you have an offensive line. There's something to be said for fat men in tight pants!!!! :)

Comment Posted by spider Nov 08, 2009 02:25 AM

Well, here it is..the 4th last game of the year.
Bombers 34 - Hamilton 25

Here we go Bombers here we go!

Comment Posted by captainwoody Nov 08, 2009 01:03 PM

Here we go Bombers... way to NOT show up.
That was worse than the banjo bowl. 7 First downs???? Wow. Anyways bombers didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. Here's hoping to next year. 1 more year of Grey Cup drought.

Comment Posted by spider Nov 08, 2009 02:48 PM

Yes it was brutal.

It was kinda neat to sun tan though when the sun cameout to start the 2nd half.

That Brock Ralph couldn't play in the WTFL. The offence was just awful. At least we don't have to watch that crap anymore. Sorry, but it was hard to watch.

I sure hope they axe Bauer, Kelly and the entire offensive coaching staff. I doubt I could watch anymore of Kelly's unimaginitive offense, and certainly they have to find a QB
I have to go throw up now.....

Really, Thank God it's over

Comment Posted by andy21 Nov 09, 2009 12:33 AM

The defense did all they could but they seemed to on the field all day. I wonder what MB QB rating for the game....... do they calculate numbers that low?

Comment Posted by sana Nov 09, 2009 03:30 AM

HAHAHHA! All this bitterness. I'm entertained.
I think i MAY start cheering for a different team next year. Perhaps i'll even stick w/ college ball. That's TBD :)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com