Forums » General » 2009 AGM

Messages for 2009 AGM

Comment Posted by duhard Nov 03, 2009 09:23 AM

The WTFL 2009 AGM has been set for Wednesday December 2nd, and will be held at the Viscount Gort, 1670 Portage Ave. Sign-in will occur from 6:45-7pm and the meeting will run from 7-10pm.

**All teams must send a representative in order to receive their performance bond refund and any money owed. The representative must be a roster member and must attend the entire meeting.

Full agenda to be posted shortly. Championship trophies as well as stats trophies will be available for pick up at the meeting.

Comment Posted by spider Nov 10, 2009 03:42 PM

Hey Just wondering.....What's the agenda?

Can I ask about topics?

If I could I'd wonder about:

1.) reinstating the multi-team/player rule (but refining it) Had fun reffing, but sure missed getting yelled at by some of the veteran teams that played elseware!! :)

2.) reducing the number of games/team. It seems some teams barely got enought guys out for a lot of games. Would less games per team, make the games more meaningful?

3.) reducing the game length. I think we are the only province that uses 20 minute quarters. Would going to 18 minute quarters drastically change a lot of games? (Maybe a few.) Benefits would be that during a period of 6 weeks we could probably schedule 3 games a night, and that would accomadate refs availability.
4.) If we reduced the number of games/per team, could the extra money normally payed and therefore not be needed, be used to schedule each team in Winnipeg Stadium, as part of the regular season.
5.) Has a date been picked for the Spring Tournament. I have a new superteam that would like to compete in it.

If ya can answer some of those or put what's on the agenda, that would be nice. :)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com