Forums » General » Go JB!!

Messages for Go JB!!

Comment Posted by Grizzled Old Vet Dec 17, 2009 08:15 AM

Congrats Jimmy! Grey Cup in 2010 along with a balanced budget...:)

Comment Posted by jkull Dec 17, 2009 02:28 PM

Awesome job title Jim! Just get them to remove the "interim" tag in the near future!! Congrats.

Comment Posted by spider Dec 17, 2009 06:45 PM

Jimmies da boss!

Eagles play 18 games at Wpg Stadium!!! I can just see it..... Plus the Eagles even have a Quarterback!!!

Jimmy the fan forum threads say the Blue are bringin in an impact QB, maybe as early as Friday??? (This or next??)Someone said Garcia. I can see it. You south paws like to stick together.........or is it you?

Comment Posted by silver fox Jan 02, 2010 06:08 AM

Hi guys,

Just checking our website now for the first time in a while. What a whirlwind the last couple of weeks. Announcements on Bomber stuff took place on Dec 17th while I was in Brandon for Trev's wedding on the 18th. And, the last couple of weeks have been kind of busy as you can appreciate.

Thank you for the kind posts and I will serve this club in the interim to the best of my ability. I'll try to keep in touch with all my WTFL friends but please be patient with me.

Happy New Year to all of you. All I can commit to at this point is to tell you that our management team and football people are already working very hard to give our fans what they so richly deserve for this upcoming season. If I understand one thing, our community loves their team and we owe Bomber Fans everywhere something to get get excited about in 2010.

See you all soon....

Jim

Comment Posted by spider Jan 08, 2010 12:08 PM

C'mon Mr CEO,

Who's going to get hired?

I'll say you'll get the CEO position, as it's primarily financial. Then they'll/or you'll, hire Taman if ya can, as the GM, failing that, ....the guy in TO, Adam Rita, who will lose his job when Braley takes over.

Then, if "he's" smart, George Cortez out of Calgary, as the Head coach.

All other bomber admin positions stay the same....

What do ya say? Am I close?

and remember, if ya get the CEO position, tell them the WTFL will fill up all the vacant dates with game by their teams (of course at that rate you'll cut us a bit of a deal, to accomadate)....Then having the stadium in use, a minimum 140 dates (from May to Sept, with just WTFL dates) plus the usual rentals, proving the use of the stadium is truely community minded, and therefore, needed, for a new venue......brilliant!

Comment Posted by marc Feb 26, 2010 04:24 AM
Comment Posted by spider Feb 26, 2010 01:57 PM

Yeah, as I predicted.

Now Jimmy, about those unused stadium dates......Can we talk?
Best move Bombers have made in 53 years!

NOW we'l get to the Cup!

hey but wait a minute............Bell to Prez.........does that mean Bishop to Eagles?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com