Forums » General » Registration Night Fun at Boston Pizza

Messages for Registration Night Fun at Boston Pizza

Comment Posted by cswanston Apr 09, 2010 12:00 PM

WTFL REGISTRATION NIGHT 2010

WHEN: Wednesday, April 21
WHERE: Boston Pizza Polo Park – Lounge (690 St. James St.)
TIME: 7pm-9pm

The WTFL and Boston Pizza are joining up to offer you a night of fun and prizes for this year's League Registration Night!

Draft Beer $2.95 each
8 inch Pizzas $8.95 each

The Molson Girls will be on hand sampling the new Molson Chill!

***Registration Night Draw***

For every member of your team that shows up on registration night your team will receive a ticket for a chance to win the following prize package:

-Boston Pizza Sport Back Pack

-Boston Pizza Gift Certificate

-Wilson CFL Football

So bring as many of your teammates as you can and watch play-off hockey, enjoy cheap beer, good pizza and have a chance to win a prize!!!

You can also register your team at Boston Pizza to take advantage of all of their team sponsorship package which includes:

-Any large Gourmet pizza for just $17.99
-Team pitchers of beer (128oz) starting at $27.95
-15% off of all regular priced food and beverage.
-10% back in a Boston Bucks coupon to be used for a team windup.

Thanks to Boston Pizza for their Awsome support and watch for more exciting announcements regarding Boston Pizza's support of the WTFL for the upcoming 2010 Season!

The WTFL and Boston Pizza- Where YOUR team wants to play!

www.bostonpizza.com

Comment Posted by spider Apr 09, 2010 03:04 PM

Hey can the refs get in on this?, or do we have to be on a team

Comment Posted by cswanston Apr 09, 2010 04:11 PM

The WTFL Refs are considered a team by Boston Pizza and will be registered as such. Anytime two or more Refs show up they can have the Team Sponsorship Special.

Hang on for another announcement for the Refs! You know the WTFL will take care of the best Refs in the city: )

Comment Posted by spider Apr 09, 2010 10:00 PM

Hey this is sounding good.

If the refs could field a team who would play where.

Reyn or Wendy at center
Wayne at outside left
Melissa D at rusher and receiver
Melissa H at DB and rec.
Beca at DB and Receiver

Who's left? Oh QB. Whgo could we put there?

Comment Posted by lmitchnik Apr 10, 2010 05:11 AM

Did you forget about BSG, the only ref that I know that plays QB? I suppose if you're suggesting a ref team, I would be a DB or inside receiver.

Les

Comment Posted by spider Apr 10, 2010 12:45 PM

Oh yeah..BSG.....
Also Adele, also The QB from Boston Pizza Ryan "the mad dasher" Menai, and apparently new ref Brianne. Reyn was also throwing Indoors!!!

But still the age old question remains.......what about Grant????....

Who my missing?

Comment Posted by marc Apr 11, 2010 11:34 AM

I don't get an invite to the all refs team? This hurts guys!

Comment Posted by spider Apr 11, 2010 11:39 AM

Hey Marc,..saving the best for last, yeah, I've always saw you as a top notch receiver, so,...but Yeah you can throw also!!

It still feels like there's a few more refs out there that I haven't included.....Oh yeah, for rush, Sean Baker....are there more???

Comment Posted by captainwoody Apr 11, 2010 01:03 PM

What about me Darrell? Or do I not fit the status quo :P

Comment Posted by spider Apr 11, 2010 01:23 PM

Man ....there are just so many of you,....it's like an infestation of ants or something......

ref after ref after ref...now if you could just see............(not you Capt Woody)

OK Capt Woody at QB....ya know this isa pretty good lookin team....we still need to get Dejaagar out.....

Oh yeah PhilSamm reffed a few games......Phil and capt Woody at center or Reyn or Wendy...
The jeaner, Brianne,Reyn, Ryan, or the legend BSG at QB.....Hey is BSG turning the big 50? But the question remains, where will the Wookie line up?

We should have a team meting at the heights, to get organized. I mean we could travel the Province promoting the game, maybe even start a Co-ed tournament divison in Regina for Labour Day????or elseware....

Comment Posted by cswanston Apr 11, 2010 03:19 PM

Darrell, the meeting will have to be at Boston Pizza! By the way we gave the refs a head start at Boston Pizza after the Women's Clinic yesterday! I think you're on to something with an all refs game. I'm sure we could fit it into the schedule this year.

Comment Posted by spider Apr 11, 2010 04:33 PM

Aha! That explains why some of those guys at the Dome, last night were.....er...."full."

Even better, Boston has some wicked Pizza choices!Hmmmmmm, that smoked chicken za......

Yeah the all-refs game, Craigers you re-joined the fraternity, ....yeah so, another center....Geez we could have the All centers ref team vs. the other refs team.

The benefit of having an all refs team would be that you wouldn't really need any refs.(to ref).......I smell All-Star game novelty????!!!!!

Now back to the pizza choice.....

Comment Posted by alouette Apr 19, 2010 09:12 AM

No respect for the greatest Grey Cup champs fan in Manitoba, of course. That's fine Darrell, at least I got your balls...What will I be winning this year, hot dogs ? or a seat at the infamous table 83 ?

Comment Posted by spider Apr 19, 2010 12:52 PM

I still got more balls than I can play with..............er, um.... I mean a, to give away as prizes, for the correct score of bomber games, now known as the "Wayne/Table 83/Mazur League, what's the exact score" game.....
and I hadn't mentioned it last year, but, as an added bonus, for being the grand champ of getting the most of my balls.....you have a guaranteed season ticket at table 83, for any and every game, not only before, games, but(this is starting to sound like a snapshot?slapshot???? is that what they are, commercial?), not only before games, but after games as well. a first for the second decade of 2000.

Plus that's not all, a special waitress will attend every night.

Anyone know when the first party....er Bomber game is??? Wayne what's the exact score???

Comment Posted by alouette Apr 20, 2010 08:30 AM

Actually, the first Bomber game (pre-season) is Sunday june 13th at 1pm against...you guessed it...the mighty defending Grey Cup champs !!! I'll even throw in my first prediction of the year, 7 weeks in advance, for free: Montreal 30 Bombers 21.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com