Forums » General » Roster question

Messages for Roster question

Comment Posted by Jeremy May 31, 2006 01:42 PM

I've only been able to add one player to our roster (isotopes). We only brought in our waivers a week and a bit ago, but I don't know why we were able to put one guy on our there. Should I just try again another time, or am I doing something wrong? Also, will the stats be updated when my players are up?

Comment Posted by marcus May 31, 2006 02:09 PM

Are your players registered with the league? I sent you an email last week with instructions.

The refs are not expected to go back and fill in the cards because you didn't get your info in.

Comment Posted by DP May 31, 2006 02:22 PM

What about newly added players? I had added a player on monday. Are his stats gonna be added later? He had played two games already.

Comment Posted by Jeremy Jun 08, 2006 05:37 PM

Ok I added a few guys but I can't use the same email to register everyone. Most of my guys don't have or use email and I don't really have time to create a bunch of accounts. Can I just send my roster to someone and they can put the names on our list?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com