Forums » General » Where's Sana? Bombers Game 3 Prediction!

Messages for Where's Sana? Bombers Game 3 Prediction!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 16, 2010 06:03 AM

Well Boys and Girls,

It's another Bomber Game day. Monsieur Alouette will no doubt have a prediction of the correct score, but in lieu of the fact that a game is a game, and Madame Sana has not initiated the post, I have decided to volunteer!!

Volunteering. Isn't that a great thing to do?

It's also good for your resume, gives you a chance to learn and practice new skills, explore new skills, meet a ton of people you might not normaly meet, and even give you a sense of self, or accomplishment when tasks come oof as planned, and finally help out others with your efforts.

I am sure the Spring Tournament could use some help. If not there are certainly lots of teams that might need some coaching help.

But I digress,

Bombers at Hamilton.

Well as much as I want to say Bombers, I have to go with Hamilton. Only because they can'tlose 3 straight. Bombers actuially have the better team, but.....I would be shocked if they won in Hamilton tonite.

A couple of questions arise.

Will the D line be able to pressure Glenn like week one?
Will the Bombers have an answer for stopping returned kick-offs?
Hamilton will be starting an extra American lineman, and Brandonite Chris Baumann is relegated to the bench (maybe we can trade for him....Jimmy, get on that one...and my hat please)

OK, Hamilton 42 - Wpg 24

Let the buidding begin

Oh yeah

BC will beat the Lions mon ami, BC42 - All you are wets 36
Is this the week Buck gets concussed?

Comment Posted by sana Jul 18, 2010 09:01 AM

Oops.. been busy.
BUT let the record show that i was predicting a loss for the bombers. BUT i was NOT predicting such a shameful one. AH well. Hard times.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 18, 2010 10:57 AM

Whew! Man we got killed!.........

Now Buck is out.........I wonder who they should get to replace him? (even if it is just one game....) Maybe Jim Bell will come in as the back-up?

Yeah Sana you are right,....it was kind of shameful. Way too many odd decisions in the game.
Why didn't they let Buck roll out and run a bit?
What was the defensive game plan? I think the Bombers need a Def. coord. (another 13 men penalty!!!!)

They gave Glenn all the short passes (which is Glenn's specialty)...the LB's didn't have a clue how to cover the backs out of the backfield.
Finally, those three receivers are just occupying a roster space, Watson, Bowman and Brock definitely couldn't play in the WTFL in a meaningful game.

On the brightside, special teams were not an issue (Serna didn't miss!:))..Jyles played OK
Oh well, at least they hung in there.

and next week an early Saturday afternoon game!! That's kind a new for the Blue...could mean drinkin Margaritas on a patio someplace.

Time for a mini airlift of players I would anticipate. Maybe a couple LBs, Dbs and receivers. Change it up coach, we need some boys who can make plays, not excuses.

Edmonton is 0-3!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com