Forums » General » Darrell Mazur

Messages for Darrell Mazur

Comment Posted by marcus Jun 06, 2006 10:03 AM

Just a league update, Darrell has resigned from the WTFL Executive.

Darrell has put a ton of work into the WTFL over the years and his contributions will surely be missed. I have no doubt that the WTFL would not be where it is today without his efforts.

So on behalf of the Executive we wish Darrell the best of luck in the future.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact the exec at executive@wtfl.ca

Comment Posted by Byatch Jun 06, 2006 10:25 AM

No D MAZ?

Ouch!

Best of luck MAZUR!!

Comment Posted by Byatch Jun 06, 2006 10:27 AM

Besides Marcus and I, who's gonna pick on Dyck?

The fanclub's taking new applicants.

Comment Posted by laping_baby Jun 06, 2006 02:50 PM

WOW!

Darrell did so much is right for this league.

Darrell remember the time we got drunk and made fun of Marcus behind his back?

We called him Marcus the Mullet, then you slept with his girlfriend! THAT MY FRIEND WAS AWESOME!

Then there was that time that we caught Franklin and Rhoden making out in the penalty box at the old barn in EK? Man did they look shocked we caught them.

Franklin was all "I thought his heart stopped! I swear. "

Oh what a tangled web we wieved, Darrell. I'm going to miss you. The laughter, the tears, the endless barrage of hot chicks we dated. Man.

Well this league won't be the same now so I'm going to start my own super league!

With my good Friend....... Juggarnaut BITCH!

Comment Posted by marcus Jun 06, 2006 02:54 PM

HAHAHAHA best post ever.

Comment Posted by the ryan Jun 06, 2006 05:17 PM

I second that. Some of your best work , Little Mikey!

Comment Posted by Kelsey Jun 07, 2006 07:50 AM

OHHHHH D-WTF???

damn man, I know why your doing this? your making your comeback!!! Cant fool me big guy!

Comment Posted by Smitty Jul 03, 2006 09:08 AM

I was wondering if I could get any contact information about Mazurs fall and winter leagues? I tried to get a team going last year but I couldnt find anyway to get a hold of anyone. That would be awesome.

Comment Posted by marcus Jul 03, 2006 09:37 AM

He has a website at:
www.mazurfootball.com

Comment Posted by spider Jul 03, 2006 10:32 AM

FYI

Fall 2006 Mazurs' Indoor Fall season
Posted Sat Apr 22 11:04:44 CDT 2006

The Fall season will begin November 3 and will continue tentatively until Dec. 22, Registration fee will be still the same as last year. ($625.00) Certified checques, money orders or cashier checques and of course cash. Late registration add $25.00/day.

Fall 2006 Mazur's Indoor Fall season will be accepting deposits for divisional registration beginning May 1st, 2006. A $ 100.00 (non- refundable)deposit will confirm your team in the division specified. Divisions will once again be capped to facilitate, schedulling. Therefore, if it is priority, to play in a specific division, early registration(deposit) might be prudent. The balance of payment must be received by the registration deadline- October 31st,2006

Further to facilitate fair play, last year's standings will be taken into acount when divisons are made up, so new teams and "masters" teams, should get equal competition.

Teams may submit one schedule request. Additional schedule request will allowed and must be accompanied by $25.00 per each request.

Players may purchase insurance through the Blue Cross web site if they do not have any.

Communication will primarily be done through the web-site and e-mails. Each team will be required to provide a valid email address upon registration.

253-3612
for further info.

Watch for a "Player skills camp" in the new year. Cost would be $25.00/player,but would include camp t-shirt, a video tape of your skills, and field time.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com