Forums » General » Playoffs are coming, who's gonna win it all?

Messages for Playoffs are coming, who's gonna win it all?

Comment Posted by marc Aug 18, 2010 08:06 AM

Playoff preview time, who's gonna win?

My predictions:
Assassins
Woody's (actually outsiders, but whatever)
BAMF
Can't Touch This
Drillers
Barking Spiders

I say this without seeing most teams. Anybody got some better picks?

Comment Posted by captainwoody Aug 18, 2010 08:43 AM

I'll stay away from predicting Men's Div A since I play in there.

Elite - With 5 teams and upsets happening back and forth, anything could happen. My gut says Assassins though.

Div B - Swayze Express. When those guys click, they are on fire. Wouldn't discount BAMF either.

Div C - Can't Touch This. They're quick and talented. If they have a full roster to their playoff games, Div C is theirs.

Women's A - Former Div B champs GG Dubs. They've made the leap from B to A without missing a beat.

Women's B - Barking Spiders. They are much stronger than last years team and that team was in the final. Look for a reappearance this year, with them taking the Women's B crown.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 18, 2010 12:13 PM

Can't resist.....

Play-offs????Play-playoffs????

They are who we thought they are!!!

OK now say "Playoffs, PLay-offs" with BSG doing an impression of Walter Brennan doing an impression of whoever that Cardinals(Vikings) coach was....

OK something to think about.........

Untouchables in Elite
GG Dubs in Womans
BAMF in B

Others......have to scout out, some more....

Comment Posted by marc Aug 19, 2010 08:07 AM

This just in, Outsiders have hired Jim Mora to take over coaching for the rest of the 2010 season. This follows last night's performance where the Outsiders with 11 guys almost lost to the Trojans who had 6 (one of whom was injured). Trojans are ballers.

http://

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com