Forums » General » Bombers Banjo Bowl

Messages for Bombers Banjo Bowl

Comment Posted by spider Sep 09, 2010 06:48 PM

So,...........anything different on the horizon?

Anyone going to the game????.....it's sold out with rain in the forcast...Game time is noon,............who thought of that????

Not sure I can do wings at 10:00 in the morning. .....Maybe sell the ticket..any takers? I'll take $75.00, Alumni lounge access, Assassin Alumni, with special appearance by The Legend....oh yeah and the game.....well honestly.....not lookin forward to it at all.

With the NFL on, the blackout lifted, rain.....ya know the old Lazyboy sounds pretty good.

Well, The old Blue, have certainly pooped the bed this year, now Buck's gone. I'm sure Jyles will get killed sooner or later, they haven't inked anyone new..going with the same mantra...."wait till we get our injured guys back....." Ya, uh huh!

Da! Your returning guys ain't so hot! Oh well,......when does Moose hockey start (another Yea!)

Like are we cursed in the 21st century or what?
Anyone have any hope for the Bombers?

Saskatchewan 27 - Wpg 17.

aggggggggghhhh!

Comment Posted by captainwoody Sep 09, 2010 07:16 PM

Yeah I don't know. Bombers turnovers are killing them. I'm going to the game. I think we can win this one, as long as we limit our mistakes. I say Bomber victory 25-22.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com