Forums » General » REFS

Messages for REFS

Comment Posted by Snatch Jun 28, 2006 07:43 AM

to the guys that referreed the game between the south side trojans and Six on sunday june 25th at charring cross, i was wondering why the score of the game is posted but there are no stats or even player lists? what happened?

Comment Posted by avengers Jun 28, 2006 08:46 AM

Todd enter the stats!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon

Comment Posted by Snatch Jun 28, 2006 11:23 AM

actually todd wasnt the ref for the first time this season. i believe his name was brad. do all the refs just give the stats to todd to enter? or do they do it themselves? in either case it took 3 days for the score to come up and the stats still arent up.

Comment Posted by Mark Jun 28, 2006 04:16 PM

I was the back judge that day, Brad did 5 games (would have done 6 but one was cancelled) so he had a lot of games to enter. As well Brad refs almost every single day - how he does it I do not know - so if he takes a few days to enter stats it happenes.

Entering the final score is much quicker then entering the stats, and as the score is the most important stat it is appriciated when the score can be entered even if the rest of the stats take a bit longer.

Comment Posted by Snatch Jun 28, 2006 08:19 PM

thanks for clearing that up mark. just so we know that the stats are forthcoming. i know the refs in this league do a great job and are underappreciated. thanks again to the refs for a great job.

Comment Posted by mbender Jun 29, 2006 03:59 AM

Well The OC has a beef too with Mr Kelm we still haven't had our stats entered in from June 24 vs the Demons... that's 5 days Mang! Speaking of the Demons how is that DB who's finger bone came straight out through his skin on a pass deflection. compound fracture? Phil Sam might have WTFL company in the crooked pinky finger department now.

Hey Mark, Nobody wants to hear about him refereeing 10 games a weekend, then 6 games during the week all the while playing on 2 teams this season then trying to rehydrate himself inbetween sun strokes... no excuses get the stats in!!! (i'm kidding of course)

Brad is a referee machine and the WTFL will have a incredible hole to fill the day he can't do those 10-12 games a weekend. yikes.

If any ref's still are having problems and have game cards that they need to get rid of i'll enter them in if needed.

Marty B
OC QB#18
Referee

Comment Posted by trhoden Jun 29, 2006 04:50 AM

Sorry everyone I have the stat cards and will be entereing them this weekend. I have been busy making sure I have all the checks so that the refs can get paid tonight. I am sorry about the delay I will get them up asap. It is not on Brad I have his cards too.

Todd

Comment Posted by the ryan Jun 29, 2006 12:48 PM

It's a good thing Todd is so cute.

Comment Posted by beeks Jun 30, 2006 01:14 PM

Just to let you know. Since I have very little time I have hired Todd to do my stats. Coming home at 10:00pm every night from the field the last thing I have time for is the stats. I just completed my 80th game referring and we havn't even reached July yet. If any of you players I ref in the near future would like to enter the stats please let me know when we do the coin toss. That means you Marty. Good luck to all the players and reffs and have a great long weekend!!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 02, 2006 08:16 AM

Hey Brad,

Now that there are no games on the Long weekend, what are you going to do with yourself?

Acually, I drove by Charring Cross this morning, and I could have sworn I saw you out there, running around, blowing the whistle....of course there were no teams as they have the weekend off....was that you?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com