Forums » General » Top 2006 Individual Performances

Messages for Top 2006 Individual Performances

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 24, 2006 06:29 AM

I witnessed a very impressive individual performance last night while i was refereeing a game at Optimist, 30 points scored on 4 interceptions (all taken back for TD' from midfield ) a 10 yard hook that turned into a 60 yard catch and run for a TD and to top it off they almost had a Kick off return TD but she lost the handle on the ball and it hit the ground as she crossed the opposing 30 with nobody infront of her.

Brooklyn Dyce - (Daughter of Former WTFL player and current Blue Bombers position Coach Bobby Dyce's) literally was a one person show last night as she helped her team to a 40 point victory. What made this even more astonishing is that young Ms. Dyce isn't even old enough to legally obtain a driver's license as she is only 15.

seeing how most times on the forum it's all about burns, digs and smack talk I was wondering if anyone else from the 60+ teams here had a top individual performance on the football field during the 2006 season that they wanted to gives props too or reflect about?

Marty B
OC QB # 18
Referee

Comment Posted by sarge Aug 24, 2006 08:35 AM

I've seen this too Marty. not sure if she is still playing tackle or not but she was dominant in that as well. Bobby was one of my coaches at UofM and she would always be running around, throwing and catching at our practices. she is quite an athlete.

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 25, 2006 08:58 PM

Marty: We don't want to hear your stupid long drawn out stories.Your experiences as a mediocre ref. are of no interest to the rest of the league.
Glen
P.S. Quit sucking up to the women.

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 26, 2006 01:05 AM

Glen:

I thought I banished you to retirement - go back to playing party poker with your blow up doll, this thread is for "accomplishments", I don't think your going to see your name anywhere here.

Comment Posted by ziggy75 Aug 26, 2006 03:17 AM

wow what a burn.

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 26, 2006 07:37 PM

Well you are wrong there Marty...Glen managed to make an ass of himself for the 1000th time.
Quite an accomplishment for such a Dyck.

DUI.net

Comment Posted by elmo Sep 04, 2006 01:09 PM

just curious if anyone, maybe one of the league higher ups, might have an idea of when the playoffs will start. I apologize if this is already posted and i overlooked it!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com