Forums » General » Regina Tournament rusults

Messages for Regina Tournament rusults

Comment Posted by theprez Sep 03, 2006 07:23 PM

here are some results that I know of from the tournament in Regina this weekend, I was reffing there so I did some of the Winnipeg teams:

Assassins won the Elite final over Megalomania of Regina 26-20
Avengers lost in the Semi final to the Assassins, it was a close score, can't remember
The OC lost in the semi final to Team Strike force of Regina, again close not sure of the score
Not sure how the Women's teams made out as I was not reffing them. Sorry girls.

later........

Comment Posted by ziggy75 Sep 04, 2006 03:23 PM

i'm sure marty will have a break down for you as soon as he gets back to work (waste of taxpayers money...lol)

but we did lose in the semi final by 5 points.

Comment Posted by theprez Sep 04, 2006 03:53 PM

I don't think that "work" and "Marty" can go in the same sentence.........

Comment Posted by spider Sep 04, 2006 05:21 PM

Cliff had Fun, Cliff had fun! How many games ? - 10
Kelm -11
Hoydelo - 11
Harmon -11
Desaulniers - 10?
Mazur -4

Habano's Best Pole Dance Team - Flash
Habano's Best Pole Dance Coach- tie- Andy Reghr and Marcus Jeansen
Habano's Best Pole Dancer- Blond Calgary Amazon teacher, playing for Regina
Habano's Best Pole Dancer - (I actually know the name of) Heather (Flash)
Tournaments's kindest act - tie - Dennis for letting me use his chair between games, and offering me two Rider/Bomber game tickets(it was the thought that counted)
Theresa - for bringing me coffee at our 8:30 Sunday morn game. (Thanks!) T you're going to win Indoor again!(Shhh!)
Best restaurant - The Diplomat (The Prez picked it, - 12 oz Filet Mignon, and Chateau Briand, prepared table side for Kelm - I haven't seen a look on his face like that since his last table dancer in St.Jean de sur de Richelieu, two TOC's ago

Best catch - Chris "the Kid" Matheson diving sideways - catch 2 feet off the ground for a first down, Assassins/Meglomania Tournament final.
Best Int. - Ogo Okawanumbua, Assassins/Meglomania Tournament final, (turned the game around as "Play of the Game")

Best comment from a fan, "Shut Up Franklin!"
Best comment, (overall)"Build a bridge, and get over it!"

Hottest looking girlfriends/wives - Assassins, Avengers, Eagles

Comment Posted by mbender Sep 05, 2006 03:03 AM

Ziggy Ziggy Ziggy, Didn't make it into work today, my nostrils are still burning and the after effects of those morning bombs you left in our hotel, I feel very bad for the maids that went into the bathroom after you - you stinky bastard :)

The "OC Plus" had a great time both on and off the field, we had a huge chance to put away some "punk ass byatches" as our tournament team MvP Ferand Dopwell refered to the Saskatoon team that we lost to 13-8, we had our shot at their 12 on 3rd and 10 but I couldn't get a completion to big phil as he had a step on his guy after phil ran a hard slant, a completion gets us into the finals, a incompletion gets us "what if's" unfortunately I over threw him :(

Every guy on the OC played his heart out and left it on the field, nobody on the "plus" should walk away from the tournament with their heads down it was great experience for us, and as arnold says "we'll be back"

WTFL players should be happy, the best referee's we had in Regina were from winnipeg by a long shot.

thanks again to the "plus" players for playing so well this weekend.

"Jello"

Comment Posted by rtfpresident Sep 05, 2006 06:22 AM

Thank-you to all of the Winnipeg teams and officials that came to the Labour Day Tournament. Congratulations to the Assassins for winning the Elite Division. How many is that now Tim? The OC, that was a great semi final and it could have gone either way. Luckily for myself and Saskatoon Team Strike Force we squeaked past you and had to beat the Futs in OT converts. It was good to see new teams coming. Hope to see you all next year. Oh one more thing, Go Riders!
Darren Johnson
RTFI President and 2006 Labour Day Co-ordinator

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com