Forums » General » Playoffs

Messages for Playoffs

Comment Posted by Woody Sep 10, 2006 05:13 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but to me its been one hell of a summer (weather and football wise). Our team didn't have any rainouts and the league has been as comptetitive as ever, all things aside its been my best experience with the league and I am fired up about the playoffs, so who are the favorites this year?

Comment Posted by Crawdad Sep 11, 2006 09:28 AM

I must say OC is gonna be tough to beat in division 3. But it could go to anyone really. It has been a really competitive year.

Brian
Chargers.

Comment Posted by mbender Sep 11, 2006 09:46 AM

Well the Drillers have beat us 2x I think they would disagree with that statement.

Playoffs are so much fun, too bad they only happen once a year!

But Brian, can you get Mr. Chad Stevenson to send me an email about our entry in TOC. He asked me if we were in need of a quality receiver, which we are.

Marty B
OC QB#18

Comment Posted by Long Island Ice-T Sep 11, 2006 09:59 AM

F^ck is 3rd Div ever wide open right now. Anyone can beat anyone.
We played Nomads, Demons, and Chargers and had to come from behind
to win each game. We also lost to Drillers on Saturday. Good game Drillers.

V

OC #7

Comment Posted by Crawdad Sep 11, 2006 06:34 PM

Marty,
good luck getting a hold of Chad. He doesn't have email. email me and I will give you his number. Though, last I Heard some of the Chargers were thinking of putting in a team (me not include...have to work).

Brian
Chargers.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com