Forums » General » GAMES TONIGHT MOVED TO WEDNESDAY

Messages for GAMES TONIGHT MOVED TO WEDNESDAY

Comment Posted by marcus Sep 18, 2006 10:38 AM

Due to the rain, we're moving all games tonight to wednesday. Same time slots, same fields, just on wednesday instead. We don't want to damage the fields.

Comment Posted by evrec27 Sep 18, 2006 10:47 AM

And what do we do if we are unable to field a team on Wednesday?

Comment Posted by marcus Sep 18, 2006 10:50 AM

Give Cliff a call 291-0092, but with the playoffs this weekend, I'm not sure where else we can put this game.

Comment Posted by evrec27 Sep 18, 2006 10:54 AM

I'll see what I can do...just don't really see why the games needed to be cancelled so close to playoffs. It's not even that wet out really, more cold if anything.

Comment Posted by marcus Sep 18, 2006 11:05 AM

We are trying to protect the fields. If we tear them up, the playoffs will suck.

Comment Posted by Mark Sep 18, 2006 11:12 AM

It's because playing on the wet fields tears up them up a lot while playing in these conditions. I work near Maple Grove and its been raining steady all day long.

I know Thursday is already overbooked with games (as I'm reffing that night).

Mark

Comment Posted by theprez Sep 18, 2006 12:23 PM

We are sorry we had to move the games but sometimes the field conditions dictates this. If the game cannot be played Wednesday, it may not get played.

We have scheduled them and hopefully they can go ahead and be played. Thanks for your cooperation.

Cliff

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com