Forums » Women's Division » Women's WTFL Gear

Messages for Women's WTFL Gear

Comment Posted by Kitty Oct 02, 2006 10:01 AM

I recently looked at some of the wonderful hoodies designed by Rick (check out the Gear link)...but there was nothing in women's sizes...I decided to find out why...

"I play for the women's division team, The Chargers. I would be really interested in a hoodie but it says you only have them in XL? What are the women supposed to do? Is it possible to get a women's size, or an XS? Let me know b/c I am sure there are more of us out there...thanks!!"

reply:
"Hi Muriel, I printed these on my own as I had a bit of a deal on that size and color. I would have no problem doing more in various sizes and colors. I have had lots of interest from other people especially ladies looking for other sizes and I have told them all the same thing. Post it on the site and ask the executive for more of a selection but no one has done so.
I could very easily make a deadline date for ordering and have your own color and size made for you. Right now I am stuck with about 1oo pieces and not willing to make any more by chance they might sell. This was done as more of a deal (I thought) for the league and executive to get the league name out there. I am certainly not doing this for the profit, our company is more corporate based.
Thanks for your interest and I hope to soon be able to put in an order for various sizes."

I would love to have a hoodie but a size XL would make a wonderful dress as opposed to something I could be proud to wear out...
Could we change this? I need some more support girls!!

-Muriel

Comment Posted by janet Oct 02, 2006 01:35 PM

Ladies,

I have also sent Rick and the executive an e-mail requesting size small WTFL clothing (Sept. 17 & 20). Hopefully Rick will be given the green light and we will get our long sleeved t and hoodies soon!

Janet

Comment Posted by adele Oct 02, 2006 02:15 PM

I also emailed Rick a couple weeks ago and he responded to me same as to Kitty - the gear looks great - I think lots of girls would be interested in some WTFL gear - especially if they fit us properly..... Go for it

Comment Posted by sonya Oct 03, 2006 07:50 AM

Who has the rights to the logo? B/c would it be possible to get the logo so we can order what we want, in the color, size, and style that we want??? Just wondering.

Comment Posted by spider Apr 08, 2007 09:22 AM

Ladies, send your requests to me, and I'll get what you want from my buddy Rick.

Be specific, size, color style.

I'll have it for you in three weeks.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com