Forums » Women's Division » Looking to play football? Teams looking for players? Check here!

Messages for Looking to play football? Teams looking for players? Check here!

Comment Posted by wendy Mar 20, 2007 10:08 AM

WELCOME to the WTFL Women's Division!

* Eager to start a team and looking for players? "Sign up" to this website and post your info here!
(also check out the "tips" section of this site for advice on starting your team)

* Can't wait to jump into football, but need a team to join? Post your info here!

The WTFL is highly motivated to help the Women's Division thrive. New Women's teams are welcomed and encouraged to jump into the fun. Visit this site often for season updates & general info.

The registration deadline for the 2007 summer season is April 20th. For details, visit the "tips" section of this site.

"Quit playing from your armchair", gals!

(Registration deadline is April 20th...if you're still looking for players or a team by April 5, please feel free to contact wendy@wtfl.ca - we'll do our very best to get you on the field!)

Comment Posted by siri03 Mar 22, 2007 08:26 AM

Went to the Women's Division skills clinic on Monday - props to the organizers, volunteers and Bison Boys ;^] for a well run clinic. Had fun and can't wait to play this summer...only catch is I need a team. I love to run and have pretty steady hands, so I'd like to try being a receiver. Please email me at siri03@shaw.ca if you have an open spot.

Siri

Comment Posted by Karen Mar 24, 2007 04:00 PM

**LOOKING FOR PLAYERS for a new team in the Women's Division!**
Thanks to the WTFL and the Bison Boys for the skills clinic on Monday, March 19! It was awesome! Two of the ladies I met there and I are hoping to start a new team. But we need players! If you're interested, e-mail me at kernel_hal@yahoo.ca! Experienced players and beginners welcome! Don't be shy!!

Comment Posted by AmAndA # 17 Mar 26, 2007 01:56 PM

I am looking for a team to play on. If anyone is looking for players please email me at a.williams17@hotmail.com Can't wait to play!

Comment Posted by Simone Mar 27, 2007 12:53 PM

My friend and I are looking for a team to join (not necessarily the same one). Though we have not played organized football before, we are both extrememly familiar with the game, athletic and have been involved in other sports. And hey, if you are looking to increase you teams average height she is 6'0 and I am 5'11.

We'd love to be a part of this leauge. Please email me if there are any spots on any teams available.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Simone

simonegillies@yahoo.ca

Comment Posted by Simone Mar 27, 2007 01:03 PM

My friend and I are looking for a team to join (not necessarily the same one). Though we have not played organized football before, we are both extrememly familiar with the game, athletic and have been involved in other sports. And hey, if you are looking to increase you teams average height she is 6'0 and I am 5'11.

We'd love to be a part of this leauge. Please email me if there are any spots on any teams available.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Simone

simonegillies@yahoo.ca

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com