Forums » General » NFL bus trips

Messages for NFL bus trips

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Jul 26, 2007 05:11 AM

Has anybody ever taken one of those bus trips down to Minneapolis to watch the vikings lose? Just wondering if anybody has any recommendations of places who offer this type of thing. Ideally looking for something where they encourage drinking on the bus.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 26, 2007 05:29 AM

Sun Parties wants to take the league down to Chicago in late October/early November, to watch Izzy play, catch a Hockey game,and a Bulls, if they are in town.

Bus would leave on the Friday, and have ya back for work on Monday morning. Cost is @ $???Chris what did ya get for a cost? Still around $299.00

Contact Chris for further info. Post it dude!!!

Contact Kevin or Sharon Kessler. They used to sponsor the league Kevin played in it!!Those trips are great. I flew down, but hopped the bus to the game and stayed with the group at the Hotel. We went a Xmas, and met a bunch of friends that went on the bus also. Good times!

If ya want I have a number of a broker and a hotel that puts together packages. Should I spill the beans?

Comment Posted by jduguay Jul 26, 2007 06:28 AM

D&J's Excellent Adventures offers a lot of trips down to see Vikes games. I have gone on their bus tours 4 times and it has always been fun. They don't really encourage drinking on the bus but as long as you don't wave your 40 of rye in the air or puke on the bus they don't really mind. You can check out their website http://www.excellentadventures.ca/.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Jul 26, 2007 09:11 AM

thanks guys!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 26, 2007 11:18 AM

That Monday night game looks pretty good.

Comment Posted by Byatch Jul 26, 2007 07:33 PM

If you need tix send an email to pegcitytix@shaw.ca

Have a pair for the Monday nighter 10 yd line row 2.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 26, 2007 08:00 PM

If you were a girl you'd be a tease. Brett you are the master of getting good tix to these events. How do you do it?

What if I said Super Bowl?

Comment Posted by mrrocal Jul 27, 2007 08:30 PM

Hmmm I wonder if the Vikings will be having any of those crazy boat parties anytime soon? LOL

Comment Posted by spider Jul 30, 2007 08:34 AM

Hey Jarule,

Just got off the phone with the Sunparties.comPrez, and we are putting a package together just for "Six."

OK and some other interested people. Stay tuned.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 13, 2007 04:05 PM

Just got you a deal with All-Season Tours, Sharon's beau, Kevin used to playin "THE league," (WTFL) plus, as an ex-Bison, we like to help each other out. So, for the Nov 17 weekend, hockey/football double header. If ya want to go,let Sharon know you are from the WTFL, and she will fill ya in All -Season Tours. This deal is so hot we haven't had time to even getit upm on the reader board under sponsors, or All-Star game give-aways!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com