Forums » General » Waiver/Release

Messages for Waiver/Release

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 04, 2006 07:53 PM

Does anyone actually read this thing. It is a joke.Motion Pictures, Television etc. What a croc. Are we supposed to take this serious. I would like to release myself from pooping at the forks by the river. Who would enforce these goofy things? Do you honestly think that any of this BS would make it to a court room?
Glen

Comment Posted by marcus Apr 04, 2006 08:33 PM

Does anybody read your forum posts?

Comment Posted by theprez Apr 06, 2006 10:42 AM

May I remind you that last year at the finals we had motion pictures of all the teams in the league. OK, it was a video so maybe the terminology is not so correct...anyway, in addition there were videos taken at the Nationals whereby the Assassins had extensive coverage.

What about if Shaw Cable comes out to tape and put a game or two on the television?? This is all part and parcel of the authorization that is needed to do this.

So you see Glen, these so called Motion pictures do actually happen. A monkey could understand this...and we all know your fondness for monkeys!!

Oh btw, can you get me the correct wording for the pooping clause 'cause next time we catch you on video down by the river we want to post it on the website.

Note: the forgoing message in no way admonishes the usefulness,intelligence or integrity of being a monkey. Monkeys are good and can be very useful in society today. This message in no way represents the sponsors attitude toward monkeys. remember, Monkey see - Monkey do

Comment Posted by spider Apr 06, 2006 06:15 PM

Geezus Mr.Prez...."Motion Pictures?"????? Hey can you lend me one of your "8 track taps of Earth Wind and Fire? or do you only haveit on a 78 rpm???

Mang!

Young People of the World!!!, "Caution Do not read this stuff of these ancient wonders.Itmaybe dangerous to your health!"

But Hey, the waiver thang...

MGD (Mr. Glen Dyck)don't haveto worry about gettin hurt, because he don't move fast enough. And nobody believes that throwing???moton The one and only quarterbackto everplay an entire game throwing underhand!!!

But hey it works!

But Youngans,....and MGD

That part of the waiver imply/ allows the league to use your talents, enthusiam and Star quality in promoting the league, and by signing the waiver you understand what it says, and give the WTFL (stands for Best damn Touch Football league in the World - BDTFLITW) permission to use your beauty. The waiver also states that you recognize the inherent risks in participating of your own free will and accept responsibility of any potential situations that may arise. (and not blame the poor volunteers, refs or other players)
Hey Glen,

Remember when Indoor started up and they interviewed you, and had a picture of one of your teammates in the newspaper???

No, OK! It is OK, I forget stuff sometimes also. I know you are closer to retirement than I, so I can forsee that you would forget those good old days.

Glen, who are you playing with this year?

I thoughtI knew, but I forgot!!!

heh! heh! heh!

Get down, get back up again.

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 07, 2006 06:37 PM

Marcus: You must have nothing better to do than read my posts.Isn't this Lob Football. I'm also holding a clinic on how to throw the football properly. All the new QB's can attend.(No Charge) Just my way of helping the WTFL grow.
Glen

Comment Posted by Marcus May 11, 2006 10:48 PM

Glen, where can I sign up?

Also the women's division is having a clinic on the 27th, perhaps you would come out for that too?

Comment Posted by nomads May 12, 2006 07:10 PM

Yup I can help you out.
Glen

Comment Posted by Marcus May 13, 2006 08:25 AM

Awesome, contact wendy at women@wtfl.ca and she'll give you more info.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com