Forums » General » most dominate

Messages for most dominate

Comment Posted by guru Apr 12, 2006 02:40 PM

who were the most dominate players last year?(all divisions)

Comment Posted by PC Wonder Apr 12, 2006 05:09 PM

In the 3rd Div, the most dominant team was the Blazers by far. There team was pretty stacked so pick anyone one from that team

Comment Posted by Snatch Apr 13, 2006 12:57 PM

the best qb was in new team div. He played for the trojans. We ran over the competition all year. He dominated.

Comment Posted by avengers Apr 13, 2006 05:49 PM

Watch a Division 1 Eagles versus Assassins game. You are on crack if you think your QB is better than Tim Shea or Jim Bell (or any other Div 1 QB).

Jon

Comment Posted by Token Apr 13, 2006 07:46 PM

Speaking of crack, if you think your team is the shit because you did well in New Team, you're in for a surprise when you move up.

Comment Posted by Lucie Apr 14, 2006 04:45 AM

I've seen division 1 games, the QB for the Trojans ranks right up there with those guys.

Comment Posted by spider Apr 14, 2006 07:25 AM

Get that Trojan off your head!

Lucie,(Honey I'm home!!)

You must be oxygen deprived.

Your boy wouldn't come within 20 points.

I mean, if ya think so, bring up your condom squad to Elite and we'll see!!

I think the Trojan QB was actually coached by Shea, so you know the poor guy is in trouble right there!

No Shea, Bell, Franklin, Muhammed, Lucas, Kull and the three headed monster, Funk/Helgason and Rabichuck are all game breakers. They have all won tournament Championships or league division championships in the past. They regularly, easily lead their teams to victories.

You are brave for offering your comment though. Really,... bring them on up!

heh! heh!

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 14, 2006 08:41 AM

This guy probably coudn't even compare to Dick oopps Dyck
Glen

Comment Posted by scott Apr 14, 2006 12:34 PM

If this is the Trojan team that we played today with Chuck Norris, they seem to be a good team that could play in the 3rd div. The Qb is a tall guy that has a good arm, but they should not at this point compare their squad with the higher div teams. I think that the post was just a overzealous statement made by someone giving his qb props. They did beat our team(slowest team ever put together) by a few scores. They seem to think about the beers after the game as much as the game itself. Great philosophy!

Later

Scott McArthur
Chuck Norris-Qb
Blazer-Cog in the shoe

Comment Posted by laping Apr 15, 2006 07:17 AM

Most Dominate???

That was a combination of Laping and Jeanson. Those two fools couldn't be stopped!

Jeanson and Laping Rule and the rest of you b****es know it!

.....and McArthur is a the most dominate trifling whore!

do you guys smell that???

that was a BURN!

Comment Posted by avengers Apr 15, 2006 09:08 AM

Laping! Glad to see your wife allowed you two minutes alone with the computer, now if you would just show up for football games!

You still in this league? Just joking with you buddy.

Jon

Comment Posted by laping Apr 15, 2006 10:50 AM

Jon,

I'm at work so she doesn't know anything! Don't tell her.

....and it's Mr Laping to you :)

Comment Posted by guru Apr 16, 2006 07:18 AM

sunparties with lucas, ogo, suk, cory and now black...there is speed and playmakers everywhere it's going to get dirty

Comment Posted by Kelsey Apr 16, 2006 05:05 PM

I think that you really have to look at one thing when choosing the most dominate player-WINS. Do they help their teams win football games...thats what it comes down to...winning games! SO on that note-I guess it's obvious who the most dominate player is...

The best player in the league is Tim Shea-no questions asked. He has been doing this longer than anyone else-He has more titles than anyone else-and HE IS STILL WINNING!! You can ask anyone who knows anything about football-ask them who the key player and the leader of the team is more often than not-the QB. So take the Div1 champs for the past 4 years and look no further than the QB.
NOW-obviously you could say that DaveyJr could compete for that title I mean he was the MVP of the entire league last year. O/D/SP...he didnt come off the feild...but not only that-he DOMINATED at all his positions!

One more small side note-(regarding the april rumors)-if you think that the Assassins are dropping a div...I want whatever drug your on because you are sure as hell are seeing some crazy shit! Are you telling me that the Assassins are going into this year as underdogs...

Comment Posted by spider Apr 16, 2006 07:56 PM

Hey Kelsey

You know I love ya, but come on.

The Assassins got their asses absolutely kicked and destroyed by two up and coming, previously unknown, Indoor, Elite teams, the Avengers, who were later annilated by the Sun Parties.

I am talking this year, not the past....2006 dude!

Sun Parties are good! I know a litle other rumour, but I can't say, or the earth would be destroyed. And for the sake of this argument, it need not be revealed.

I mean look at that division(Elite) You are correct about Tim. He is untouchable. And I will re-do my prediction of how long he will play. 80! years old. That guy is the most consistent best player ever. Tim don't forget those season tickets!

However,this season,he will have a pretty suspect supporting cast. One of the better recruits may be his 15 year old son,Ben,who is a pretty good receiver!

On offense, it will be almost like it was 6 years ago, just before all you young new guys came over. The Offense is OOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD, and crippled.
First off, All league Swingman, Tyler Wilcox is out for at least this year.
Last season's most improved player, Bobby C is almost always getting injured, and is yet again recovering from an injury. Billy C. is getting a Hip replacement, and his career is over! Guess what, that leaves the old reliable guys, (again)Mark and Danny. If the Assassins can play every ten days, they might be OK. Dan, like Tim is an alien. The worlds' only "over 50" living receiver in a top division. He is so old, he probably remembers dancin to disco!!! Mark will be a wonderful receiver as he always has been,...only another year older.

Granted, you do have the League MVP,but they won't let Dave play O, because he has to play D.

That leaves you....So.... how was that triple coverage you faced, at times, last season? Are you ready for that again?...for 6 months???

They have recruited one guy, who is not eligible to play until mid August.... I guess he'll be fresh for the playoffs. They have also recruited another all star receiver, who if he shows up,on time, might be able to help replace the loss of Ty.

Defensively? They only have Brad, Dave and Rick, as reliable starters. Can relative newcomers Kull (again not available till mid -August) and Palmerton "up" their performance and be assets? The Jury is out on that! I am like they say when you'd be from Missouri..."show me!"

The potential loss of ever-retiring Bernie Toronno,who just might make it stick, this time. would leave the defence, as it was during the Indoor season, an "expressway to the endzone," for opposing recievers. Did you see the total points given up by the Assassins during Indoor. And that would be 90% of their starting defence.

The Eagles have re-tooled, picking up the best of the Heat.
Sunparties, with Hanssen at QB, and OGO and SUK all you really need on O. Plus they are the fastest, and I do mean fastest team on Defence...

Then you have the smurf sized Avengers, the Rabichuck/Funk amalgamation, and the Bandoutsiders.

Yikes!

I am thinking that second div with the Blue Devils, Avengers 2, Woodies etc, might be a better fit. At least for this year. C'mon Kelse, admit it! First in Div 2 or 5th in Elite? C'mon Dawg!

How's your hot sister?

Comment Posted by laping Apr 17, 2006 07:38 AM

Kelsey,

you know it's Laping that rules these fields now stop it with this Shea talk!

Comment Posted by Byatch Apr 17, 2006 08:17 AM

"C'mon Kelse, admit it! First in Div 2 or 5th in Elite? C'mon Dawg!"

That quote is a bunch of BS.

For some, it's not all about championships.

Here's one for yah...
"If you want to be the best...you have to fight the best!!" C.Norris

Thurston

Comment Posted by spider Apr 17, 2006 10:57 AM

C. Norris??? Doesn't he play for the Chuck Norris All-Stars??

Comment Posted by Kelsey Apr 17, 2006 06:54 PM

"First in Div 2 or 5th in Elite? C'mon Dawg!"

-are you kidding me? I dont even need to speak on this-anyone who is anything knows this is a load of bullshit.

Talk is cheap gentleman-at the end of the year-its just about the hardware! Speculate all you want on who's injured, who's new, whos retiring...(it sure as hell isnt Bernie)....I guess having won the title the past 4 or is it 5 years doesnt earn any respect around the wtfl.

BUT HEY-thanks for the spark-it'll get the boys rollin at training camp this week!

Comment Posted by ptown Apr 18, 2006 12:27 PM

Kelsey, I agree this is Bullshit!
The Assassins line-up is still stacked. Ya...we will miss Ty, and Bill...but come August you all know there will be a Battle! Can't wait for the season.
YAYAYer! Jeff Look Jensen throw to Laping! Its MONEY!

Comment Posted by spider Apr 18, 2006 04:15 PM

Yeah , bullshit, horse shit
let's all say, shit.
Yeah you don't know shit.
shit, shit, shit.

That's an intelligent comeback

1-4 in Indoor..... with the Assassins starting "defence?" hmmmmm ...don't know shit??? Oh yeah you are right, that group don't know shit! "Who you got, I thought you got him, I thought you had him first, Who???,yah that 1st guy, No I got that guy. That guy????

It was "Abbott and Costello's" version of "who's on first," or the Keystone cops on crack.

Avengers, Sun Parties,...Sun Parties, Avengers..it didn't matter, it was the free spot on the bingo card, it was the old stat night, at the Dome. Poor Tim, even he did not have enough "bullets in the chamber," to cover up for that group, on the other side of the ball.

Now, outdoor, the field will be twice as big...yikes!!!!

Comment Posted by Kelsey Apr 19, 2006 09:14 AM

Who is this spider character? I like to know who has a bigger mouth than game, and I hope he decides to come across the middle at some point this season!

And the 'bullshit' wasnt meant as a 'comeback' more of an adjective to describe your poor and tasteless description of the Assassins. I guess the whole 5 championships in the last five years doesnt mean anything you eh?

BUT-enough of this banter. The fire has been lit...

Comment Posted by Kelsey Apr 20, 2006 05:52 AM

BIG D-when i see you next-you're mine!! HAHA

and my sis is just fine!!

Comment Posted by spider Apr 20, 2006 01:27 PM

Awwwwwriiiiggghttttt,

Finally! I'm gonna get lucky!!!!

wait what am I saying!!!!

Comment Posted by sosay Apr 20, 2006 04:33 PM

surf sized avengers any jump ball is mine #7

Comment Posted by speed kills May 02, 2006 10:38 AM

Hey just a question do you have to be good to play in div 1? lol

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com