Forums » Free Agents » for any team interested.

Messages for for any team interested.

Comment Posted by beardofzeus Mar 03, 2008 06:11 AM

me and my friend who hasn't played in the wtfl are looking for a team to play on this year. i handled myself quite well in div 6. last year i was in div 6 with the cobra's, and i started at corner. my friend is also a natural athlete. we both love the game with a passion. for us, its only a good game if, at the end of the game, we come off the field with every muscle aching, completely exhausted, and emotionally drained. we're not looking for glory, just tons of playing time (if such a thing is plausible). we leave our hearts out on the field every game. if you cut us during the game, we pretty much bleed the team colors. so, we are two players who want to play as much offense and defene as possible cause we love the game. let me know if you are a team that can give us the time and we will let you know if we will give your team our passion.

(contact me via phone or email. christoferjohnson@hotmail.com)

Comment Posted by Tc Mar 06, 2008 03:46 PM

Im lookin to play on a team this year too...perferably someone trying to start a new team up and is looking for players..I got a pretty good arm and can run and catch pretty well...email me...tccool72@hotmail.com

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com