Forums » Free Agents » Looking For a Second Team

Messages for Looking For a Second Team

Comment Posted by maniac08 Mar 24, 2008 02:00 PM

I am looking for a second team to play on for the upcomming season. Last year I played div 3(Maniax) and div 6(Wraith). This year we are planning on entering our team in div 4. Any teams in div 5 or div 6 interested? My email is todd_hersak@hotmail.com

Todd Hersak

Comment Posted by Nolby Apr 09, 2008 06:03 PM

hey todd, my name is nolan with the brewers. I noticed you are looking for a second team to play on. We dropped a devision this year and are going to be playing in 6 and a few of our guys left the team last minute on us so we are in need of a few guys asap. If you are interested let me know the sooner the better, that would be great thanks

Nolan

Comment Posted by maniac08 Apr 11, 2008 08:50 AM

Check your email...i sent you a message there :)

Comment Posted by Nolby Apr 12, 2008 07:22 AM

could you please re-send the e-mail because I may have deleted it by accident.We could really use a good body so we are a little desperate.Thanks

Comment Posted by maniac08 Apr 12, 2008 01:21 PM

Check your email again.

Todd

Comment Posted by maniac08 Apr 15, 2008 04:18 PM

Never heard back from you Nolan.....and i dont see the Brewers entered....sooo I'm still looking to get on with a second team.

Todd

Comment Posted by Nolby Apr 15, 2008 04:44 PM

I apologize Todd,a guy who we thought wasnt playing for our team this year decided to play,I regret making you wait and hope for the best.Thanks again.

Comment Posted by lmitchnik Apr 16, 2008 10:54 AM

Todd,

If you're still looking for a second team, The Anvils could use another experienced player. You can contact our team rep Allan Bloomfield for more info on the team. His email is on the team page.

Leslie

Comment Posted by maniac08 Apr 16, 2008 11:59 AM

Thx Leslie,

I will send him an email.

Todd

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com