Forums » General » elite

Messages for elite

Comment Posted by guru Apr 17, 2006 10:35 AM

no doubt that assasins have experience and there history speaks for itself...much respect, however the speed, athletes and skill that sunparties has
hanssen(QB), ogo, Brad Black, Suk Singh could be unstopable

Comment Posted by spider Apr 17, 2006 10:57 AM

That's what I was saying!!!!

Comment Posted by slehmann Apr 17, 2006 11:02 AM

GURU? of what? it ain't touch football... the best teams in Manitoba / Ontario /Canada have an average age of around 34. ... the best team in Canada is a bunch of "middle aged" business men that aren't much to look at but know how to play the game.... Speed is a big factor for 1 to 1 matchups but won't dominate a experienced team defense.

I'll take 30 years experience over a track star any day. When is the last time Sunparty beat the Assassins or Eagles? If I remember correctly they when 500 and didn't get too far into the playoffs last year. I wish them all the luck in the world but what they really need is about 5 more years experience and some tournements under their belts.

Old guy's opinion.

Comment Posted by rockstar May 02, 2006 10:43 AM

you remember them hawkeyes..... lots of speed ..yup lots of talent.. yup..... played elite... yes i remember... 0-18 lol!!!!!

Comment Posted by speed kills May 02, 2006 10:57 AM

Yea I agree with slehman!! lol Here is the sad part I have been away for a little bit. Now i come back and its the same old people and teams at the top fom what i see. Very interesting here is the question... I think i know slehman, and spider, who is guru?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com