Forums » General » How many teams in each division?

Messages for How many teams in each division?

Comment Posted by Go DP!!!!!!! Apr 19, 2006 02:47 PM

Since it doesn't appear to be any listing of how many teams are registered on this site, can someone tell us how many teams are registered in each division?

Comment Posted by theprez Apr 20, 2006 04:16 AM

When things are finalized, they will be posted. I am not about to let out unofficial preliminary results until the money is in and the registation is over. Sorry but this is the first year for the online and we are in a trial period, i may look at posting teams that we have rec'd money from. Stay tuned.

Thanks.

Comment Posted by spider Apr 20, 2006 01:32 PM

Screw that.

I know the Answer.

Money..yeah that's the ticket.

Send $20.00 cash to the Spide, and I'll reveal all there is to know. Unlike the Prez, I can bebought!

Here it is a partial list 5,

Apparently there will be a team identification night at Jagers 7:00pm May 1st. Bring your money!

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 21, 2006 12:35 PM

Pres: Tell us who has paid.What division they are in. What is the secret.
Glen

Comment Posted by Crawdad Apr 24, 2006 10:32 AM

Maybe I am just getting anoying...but We have paid, our money it is in and received. We should then be able to have full access to the site. You asked for the money a month early we should there for start receiving what we are intitled to when you receive it. In the past you did not get the money until the registration meeting.

The secret that you are keeping is how the leagues are shaping out. In past years at the registration meeting we could see who was wanting to go where. This year you are keeping that a secret! Why??? Who care who has their money or not. I only care about who wants to go where. Why is that a secret???

The teams that have paid have a right to know what is going on. And you refuse to share it.

Comment Posted by Denny Apr 24, 2006 11:47 AM

Is there any way of asking for or choosing what days of the week we will be playing?? It would really help not only with scheduling practice days, but would also help us take time off our work schedules.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com