Forums » General » referee clinic

Messages for referee clinic

Comment Posted by mbender Apr 21, 2006 02:43 AM

WTFL President or whomever,

Since I have been unsuccessful getting a response because neither Todd or Darrell have responded to my email(s) regarding WHERE the location is of this clinic (the original email with the details last month was deleted) that we have to attend tomorrow I figure I'd have better luck posting it on here to get an answer.

So where is it being held? all I know is that it's between 9 and 3.

Post the response on here because I don't have access to my work email after 3PM till monday.

ps. The OC is still unsure what division we're going in, we need an experienced rusher - we get one we're in 2, if we don't we're in 3. Any experienced rushers out there looking for a team ?

Comment Posted by theprez Apr 21, 2006 04:19 AM

Sorry, not sure why you haven't recd a response either. Clinic is next week on April 28/29th at Polo Park Canad Inn with on field clinic Saturday at Tec Voc field. Will have to get you the agenda later. This should give you a good start to plan your w/e. thanks.

Get in to div 2!!! thats where the action is!!

Comment Posted by mbender Apr 21, 2006 05:01 AM

Thanks Mr. President for the speedy response and clarification. just Another reason why your what makes the WTFL as good as it is.

by the way, i must of been on a really bad "bender" lately because I was tripping out thinking the referee thing was TOMORROW and my schedule is totally booked with my little girl, but hey if it's next week everything is hunky dory and all good thanks again.

Sorry to Mr. Mazur and Mr. Rhoden for the mentioning of their names (but I still didn't really get an answer my emails :)

Find us a rusher and we'll gladly jump up to div 2 otherwise we get to take it out on Sosay Keyser (hey i totally figured that one out Craig - great flick) and The reloaded Nomads.

Comment Posted by Byatch Apr 21, 2006 11:04 AM

"His greatest feat was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Comment Posted by sosay Apr 22, 2006 12:46 PM

one of the best movies ever

Comment Posted by sosay Apr 22, 2006 12:48 PM

clever brett still cant understand why you think you could trash me

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com