Forums » General » New Stadium Games date

Messages for New Stadium Games date

Comment Posted by spider Apr 26, 2006 06:31 PM

New dates for Stadium games.

Here we go

Got the new dates July 8 and July 22

Cost*(based on a WTFL daily rental) to you would be as follows: (all fees -security guard and taxes included)

9:00, $ 160.00/team

10:45, $ 175.00/team

12:30, $ 175.00/team

2:15, $ 175.00/team

4:00, $ 160.00/team

5:45 $ 160.00/team

7:30 $ 160.00/team

* cost on an individual hourly rate (if you book it on a weeknight for a couple hours)would be $175.00/hr, plus $15.00 security guard, plus taxes)

Plus you get the WTFL special at Hooters, hungry man platter and a comp pitcher.

OK let's get those games confirmed for those days. Get me your opponent, the game slot, and the two checques for the total fees as posted, and you will be playing where the pros play!

232 Eastmount drive,R2N3W8, payable to the WTFL.

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Apr 27, 2006 04:15 AM

You keep trying to book stadium games, but how do the teams book a time if they don't know which teams are in a division.

Jason

Comment Posted by Mark Apr 27, 2006 06:10 AM

Just ask...

Nerf is in Division 5 and would like to play at least one stadium game are there any other division 5 teams that would like to play? We would be interested in a later time preferably to avoid potential work conflicts. I think the Clip Clops in the previous thread mentioned they were in 5 and would like a game here. Are you guys or anyone else interested?

Comment Posted by DP Apr 27, 2006 07:38 AM

The North End Stealers are in New team 2 and are willing to play on both of those dates so if any other teams are interested in booking a time let me know
Dennis Ponte -team rep, North End Stealers,

big_poppa9@hotmail.com

Comment Posted by spider Apr 27, 2006 08:11 AM

Hey Canadian Climate guy,

I don't keep tryin to book the games. I am trying to help the league member teams out, and have a little fun reffing, and participating. If no one wants to play fine by me.

Like anything if you buy in bulk, you get a discount. I'm trying to save YOU money(if ya want to play at the stadium.)

You keep sloggin and inferring you have no clue who is in what division. Yeah phone the commish and ask? Geez that's sounds pretty easy. What a concept.

I mean if you are brand new, make a post, and see if someone responds like the North End Stealers have done.

If you are a veteran team and paid early, you are more than likely in.

Never the less, if you were interested you'd get on the phone and call one of the opponents, and getv the ball rolling...I mean at worst you'd find out in three days.

Based on the earlier thread response, I would think it would be wise to get your time, and day if it is all that important.

Comment Posted by bender Apr 27, 2006 09:56 AM

Necessary Roughness, New Team Div 1 would be interested on the July 22nd date. We are flexible who we play, just playing at the Stadium kicks ass.

Let me know
Derrick- Head Mouthguard, Necessary Roughness
dag@donsphoto.ca

Comment Posted by spider Apr 27, 2006 10:36 AM

Playing at the stadium does kick ass!

I remember trying out for the New England Patriots back in 1980, at their Schaffer stadium, in Providence, Rhode Island. The Free - Agent try-out camp, wss sometime in May,....and it was a beautiful warm day.

Absolutely, nothing like HOT artificial turf to sun tan on, after not making the cut.

Of course, in Winnipeg, we can all go to Hooters, where I owe the Bowflex Bingers a Pitcher,since they were so hospitable to me last year. Rick are you out there and still gonna play this year?

Soft turf, lined fields, and your screaming fans in the stands!

Perfect!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com