Forums » Free Agents » 2 guys need a team

Messages for 2 guys need a team

Comment Posted by Roy May 02, 2006 09:50 AM

Hey guys, Ive played touch football before and I concider myself an effective and some times even dominating player. I have experience playing and Im hungry for some more! Only thing is the guys who I usually get a team with are all moved away (well most of them). The guy I have with me is an experienced running back and he is freaking fast as hell! He makes an excellent rusher...and I mean excellent! As for me, well Im six foot two and I have hands, so if anyone out there needs some help be it on defense or offense then let me know! My number is 452-4541! Call and leave a messege! Now Im willing to drop the little guy if two guys are too much...but he is good (not as good, but good)! Thanks guys and hopefully Ill see you on the feild...Ill be the big guy catching all the balls!!!

Comment Posted by paulback22 May 09, 2006 06:22 AM

When was the last year you guys played and in what division are you wanting to get into ?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com