Forums » Free Agents » pass rusher looking for team to join...

Messages for pass rusher looking for team to join...

Comment Posted by Polish Prince Apr 29, 2009 08:13 PM

ive played in the league the last couple years and i am an okay pass rusher. my air assault team folded so am looking for a replacement team. i love to run and make qbs look bad. as well i promise to break some records (actually only one-the div sack record). if you dont mind a very talkative player and can appreciate some smack talk give me a shout.

PS i dont think i can play unless they get rid of the multiteam rule or unless u get a fake id for me

Comment Posted by dp22 Apr 30, 2009 04:27 AM

although i don't think there is a way around the multi team rule, if there was, this guy would be an amazing pickup. he's probably the best rusher in any league in this city. the only thing faster than his legs is his mouth;)lol.

however, i'd like to state for the record that if i was 10 yrs younger and didn't smoke a pack a day i might give him a run for his money, lol. ah, if wishes were trees...take care mike and good luck this season.

j

Comment Posted by ging11 Apr 30, 2009 06:40 PM

He sucks.

Comment Posted by cobras63 May 01, 2009 05:24 AM

Hey DP, I sent you a message. Get in touch if you're still looking for a team.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com