Forums » General » B.S.

Messages for B.S.

Comment Posted by spider May 15, 2009 04:30 AM

Don't you agree?

What's going on?

OK it's another wonderful Winnipeg Weekend.....a long one at that and we have a forcast for snow!. Somebody not get the message about Global warming?? Hey where are those wonderbrains that said we should start in May and finish the season in September. ? I mean ya think October will be worse than this??? ..Oh in the other league.... OK that explains it.

Man tal;k about B.S.!!! But did ya hera? "They" just traded Malveaux for some over the hill washed up dreary DE. How many DL do you need to play a football game? Bomber answer? 7??? 8???

Is it just me or is this Bomber season ending before it starts?

Is Mike Kelly another Jeff Reinbold?

Do you remember when he first got here he said the team needed some tinkering!?? and of course what has been transpired has been a major stripping of the team.

Yet for the major position ....QB, we have nothing. Cripes a left handed third stringer from one of the teams we beat consistently in the last few years.

Boy I can't wait!

Then there is this Printers debacle.

I mean yeah he sucked in Hamilton, but who wouldn't? Maybe put a decent team around him, and the guy could make things happen.

Certainly, he'd be better than what we have now.

And if not. cut him.

This is crazy, crazy I tell you!

OK what do ya think? Help get us through this day...weekend????

Comment Posted by cobras63 May 15, 2009 05:00 AM

I'm with you, Maz. I'm beginning to worry that dear Coach Kelly suffered a blow to the head, or maybe Danny Macocia has pictures of him in a compromising situation; I can think of few other explanations that suffice.

Malveaux was our most versatile player. He was a beast on D, led wherever we needed him to lead, and was rarely injured.

Fred Perry is a DE - a role we have many people filling already - has something of an attitude difficulty at times, and suffered a broken leg only last season.

I just... bah. I'm going to pick up my tickets today, and I can't shake this feeling of dread - like when I used to have to watch He Who Shall Not Be Named coach this team into the gutter

Comment Posted by marc May 15, 2009 09:35 AM

Ken Miller for the Riders is good coach. Maybe you should cheer for them instead!

On behalf of the Rider Nation, have a great weekend!

Comment Posted by spider May 16, 2009 06:03 AM

Riders!!!!!!

Riders suck, they don't even have a QB!

This could be your big Opportunity. After leading the Outsiders to a championship, you can suit up for the riders and lead them to a win sometime after Labour Day.

You'd be the new "Little General!"

Riders.....c'mon.

I'd rather be a Bomber than a f#@ing roughrider, Here we go Bombers here we go..to the beer line if they don't sign Printers anytime soon.

"Spefon Lafleurs..." Give me a break, c'mon Steve the flower....yikes...Printers, Printers,Printers

Apparently the next trade is Doug Brown for a 55 Edsel. (Mel only you and I know what that means!! OK Sheaberg "your" (that's for our buddy) in on it too!) :)

Comment Posted by marc May 20, 2009 09:19 PM

I can't even find my receivers now when they are open, forget about putting an O-line in front of me. Plus I'd have to play without a helmet because my hair is too damn awesome to cover up.

Riders will use who ever is healthy enough to start, just like last year. I think the team goal for this season is to get the number of broken legs under 5.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com