Forums » General » Aug 17th

Messages for Aug 17th

Comment Posted by captainwoody Aug 17, 2009 06:03 AM

Guess what... the forecast calls for.... wait for it....... wait for it.... MORE BLOODY RAIN! WOOHOO! I love the 3 days of summer we've enjoyed this year.

Stay tuned...

Comment Posted by spider Aug 17, 2009 06:26 AM

Easy big guy, easy.......Rain is good for growing things. The Planet needs rain. The grass can grow lush and firm, and in September you will have nice fields to play on..also,....

Skin cancer danger will be reduced!!!.....you can listen to the Coachs hotline on 'OB, you can take your wife out to dinner, you can help with the laundry, you can say the games are on, and go out with the boys to "No country Mondays" at the Pal, you could make a parallel field to where your games is supposed to be and play anyway.(City forbids us to use the fields whe they are wet,as it tears them up) You could easily do that at Tec, just do it in the area nearer the school...if the Hornets are not out there practicing. Is todaythe first day schools are allowed to practice?

It could be worse....if it were September, it might not be rain!!!

Only 130 Days till Xmas. Have you started your Xmas shopping yet?

Comment Posted by demon06 Aug 17, 2009 08:08 AM

Could we make a decision soon on today's games as I am hoping to leave early for out of town. Maybe the rain gods won't find me where I'm going.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com