Forums » General » Maybowl in Kelowna

Messages for Maybowl in Kelowna

Comment Posted by marc Mar 02, 2010 03:51 PM

I received this today from the Kelowna Touch Football league:

Hi Everyone,
Well, it's that time again!
Maybowl is May 22and 23 this year.
If you haven't booked your hotel rooms, I would strongly suggest that you start calling now.

Two years ago, we added a Mens Flag Division to our tournament and it has been a great sucess.
This division filled up last year and we had to turn teams away so please contact myself or Blaise asap to avoid disappointment.

For more information on the flag divison , please contact Blaise Laveay at laveay@telus.net or call 250-826-0805.
We haven't done the schedule yet, but for this division, the final may run Monday May 24th in the am. They will probably run it at 9:00am so that teams can still travel.
The touch divisions will still end on Sunday

If you would like to register for Flag, please send your reg. fee asap or a deposit of $200 and we will hold a spot for you temporarily.

We will be using the Vancouver refs again this year, but will ask every team to provide 2 sideline people to do the game following the one you played.
We will be asking teams for a deposit of $100.00 and you will get it back if when you have completed your sideline duties. From what I am told, most tournaments are run this way.
Please send 2 separate checks. This way I can give you your $100 check back.
Please include this in with your registration fee ($500 reg fee + $100 deposit)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or phone (250-766-5323).
The email address is maybowl@shaw.ca
Honestly, it is best to email as I am guaranteed to get the message in a timely fashion!

Thanks,
Jeanette

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com