Forums » General » Al-Star Game

Messages for Al-Star Game

Comment Posted by spider Aug 19, 2010 08:58 AM

Hey someone asked me about an All-Star game last night.......

Many many years ago we had one at the end of the season. It was fairly well attended. I guess the benefits are that there is little remaining touch football left, and this happens before Indoor starts. It may be crispier than usual, but as usual, once ya get running, it's fine.

As usual, the consistent benefits of playing with other folks of superior skill always is fun. Plus if ya stick around after for a bubbly, you get to socilize and learn the other players aren't such bad guys.

After watching a few games a couple QBs come to mind.

Brianne Davidson - Flash
Mike Nelson - Untouchable

Any thoughts on this?

Comment Posted by marc Aug 19, 2010 03:33 PM

What's an Al-star game? Do we all have to be named Al? How many Al's play in the league? Or are you referring to the Alouette's who are currently hammering the bombers? So many questions!

Comment Posted by spider Aug 20, 2010 10:42 AM

Sigh,.....
Who writes your material?
I thought my writerand I cornered the market on bad lines.....Perhaps you just mis-read the question? It did say THOUGHTS!!!!

FYI

Al Smith
Al Davis
Al Kinley
Al Moore
Al Mafriends
Al Idono
Alison Smith
Alison Fabre
Aly - Jame Moore
Alison Baba

So those are ten! we would need 4 more, or if youplay on someteams in the league only 2 more to guive us 12, six aside.

With regard to the Bombers, it's time a perspective change was in order. Someone has to loose. We are Winnipeggers. So what if my 8 yr old daughter has no notion of what a Grey Cup actually is.

Expect the Bombers to lose, and someday (not saying when) we may get a surprise...When do we play BC at home???:)

Now who else can we ad to the ALL STAR roster of the league? Geez

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com