Forums » General » Crazy PLay # 20

Messages for Crazy PLay # 20

Comment Posted by spider Sep 17, 2010 06:49 PM

OK I have seen this only only once. (Ok maybe....twice)

This is a ref's rule, but everyone should be aware of it, especially with the play-offs coming on.

Here it is......

A4 is injured and the ref has stopped time for an injury time out. Captain A2 requests a team time out. Why?

Comment Posted by eagles6 Sep 17, 2010 08:26 PM

So that A4 does not have to leave the field for 1 play. However if A4 is not ready to go by the end of the 1 minute team timeout he or she will have to leave the field for at least one play anyways and they will have burned a timeout.

Andy

Comment Posted by spider Sep 20, 2010 12:41 PM

You da man!

Correctamundo.

Well since that's the endof the regular season, so to shall it be the end of this series of scenarios. Thanks for playing!

Comment Posted by marc Sep 21, 2010 01:14 PM

NO! Keep them coming!

Comment Posted by cswanston Sep 22, 2010 08:40 AM

Hey Spider,

The Crazee Plays have been an invaluable and fun learning tool for refs and players! Thanks for doing them and if you have any for the play-offs please keep them coming.

Craig

Comment Posted by spider Sep 22, 2010 05:47 PM

Well.......I actually did find a couple more that made me go Hmmm! But theymay be acouple of doozies...(whatever that is????)

I'll dig through them and see how long they can sustain our insatiable (I learned that word in school today after not having lunch till 1:30!!) appetite.

all right, stay tuned.......

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com