Forums » General » tommorow

Messages for tommorow

Comment Posted by bdb Jul 07, 2006 03:50 PM

saturday 4:30 kelvin high sunparties.com vs. rural flag all-stars if anyone cares

Comment Posted by spider Jul 07, 2006 09:00 PM

Brad,

What are ya doin? 8:50 pm on a Friday, and you're emailing the web site??? What the Esk/BC game ain't good enough for you....Yeah I know it's a downpour and the game is halted. I'm stuck at Hoots waiting for the boys to show up from the Rifles skills camp. Hmmm that Krista is kinda hot....

If you get hurt in this "game" I will personally recommend a brain transplant.

What are you doin? You have a CFL career ahead of you. Do your parents know you are endangering yourself and that $ 25,000.00/season CFL contract?

Sorry, Bomber game at 2:30?
The refs draft at 6:00../mmmm bad timing on everyone's fault. Plus Folk Festival and everyone is getting naked....naw!.... Hooters anyone? Tom ..me and you?

Hey "Cheffy" What kind of name is that? and how do you have the balls to even write it on a 2006 website? Chefy???What do ya work in a restaurant?

Who ya going to get to ref?

Only way the rural boys win is if you break all the basketball players legs.
But you won't even come close to them. Those SunParties guys are the fastest dudes in WTFL history (that would be since Don Jonas started the league in 1972, by the way)

But they are only the 4th best team in the Elite div anyway.

Everyone knows basketball players ain't ever tough enough fo the vicious game of "touch" football! OK there "hardly ever there QB," is a God athlete, at QB, but will Chris be there? With Stampede week in Calgary going on???? Give me a break!!!Not that it matters 'cause Corey" My legs hurt" Hanssen is awesome at QB this season anyway.

Hey Mr. Panchuck or Lee Benoit, jump in here and lend some perspective, since you guys are the only guys older then me and Tim and Dan=O, still hangin out....

43-6 for the SunParties, and it's called after 3 quarters. If not, Sun Parties are relegated to Canford, with the Sun party bus!

I bet those boys can't even long snap over 7 yards. and then they'll run the wing T on you...oooooohhhhh.

What's the name of the team? Winkler Wussies?, Weenies, Wannabees, Thespians?

Geez.

Bobby Dowbiggin back in town this weekend (former WCTFL scoring Champ)Good to see ya Bob. It's been a while,but ya still look like ya'd lead at least the Eagles in scoring, and that's at age 49.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com